Ch-8

"Zayn? "

A voice was heard which caused Zayn to stiffen up.
_______

" Zayn, where were you?"

Zayn nervously scratched his head and turned back. He expected an angry look but his mother's face was soft.

"Uhm Mum, I-I took breakfast with Liam and Niall."
"Breakfast honey? At this time?"
" I-I'm sorry, I meant lunch." He chuckled nervously.

She approached Zayn cupping his cheek," Sonshine, I know it's something else. What is it? You look really happy."
"Ma, let's get to my room. I'll tell you there."

She nodded smiling.

"So tell me now" His mom asked settling on the bed. Zayn tossed his shoes off, a smile never leaving his face.
"Mum, do you know Harry Styles?"
"Of course I do honey, he is one big snobbish businessman."
"Mommmm, he's not snobbish, not at all. He is a sweet creature. I met him today."
"You met him? What? How? Are you okay? And oh young man, is he the reason of this wide smile."
Zayn blushed, " I guess, yes he is the reason. And yeah, I'm absolutely fine. Need not to worry."
"But Zayn, why did you meet him? He paid off his father's loan to us. He may hurt you."
"He'll never hurt me. Instead, he asked for help. He wants me to work with him, just give him information about father, he'll pay me Ma. Once I save some money, we'll buy a separate house for us. We'll leave this asshole mum."
"Oh darling, that's great! Make sure father doesn't find about it."
"I'll make sure and oh I'll have to pay him a visit after my college so what will you tell Dad? Maybe, tell him I'm taking some piano lessons."
"I'll take care of that. I'm glad that you're finally happy."
"Me too mum, I love you."
"I love you more sonshine."

__________________

The following day, Harry was waiting in his car to pick Zayn up from his college.
A smile took over his lips as he saw Zayn moving out of the gate with a guy.
Zayn ran towards him as he stepped out of the car.

"Hey sugar plum!"
"Hi" Harry replied shyly.
" This is my best mate, Louis. Louis Tomlinson."

Harry extended his hand towards Louis as he gladly shook it, " Hi Louis, I'm Harry."
" Of course I know. Zayn can't shut up talking about you."

Zayn slapped his shoulder and chuckled nervously at Harry. " He's a little mentle. Don't believe him."

"What if I wanna believe him?" Harry said as he licked his lips. But at the same time he mentally slapped himself for acting so bold. " Sorry, I didn't mean it"

" No, Sugar plum, I like your bold side. It's sexier."

They both kept staring at each other, mentally probably kissing.

They were snapped out when Louis coughed, " Uhm, mates! I'm still here."

Harry chose to ignore Louis and asked, " Zayn, are you ready? Shall we leave?"
" Yeah, we should leave. Bye Louis, I'll see you tomorrow mate."
Louis grinned, " Yes. Don't call me tonight, I have a date with Eleanor. Also, don't forget to use protection!"

Harry blushed hard on the last line as Zayn shut his mate up. " Louuuu, shut up!"
"Yeah okay okay!"

They bid their goodbyes as their was an awkward silence in the car. Their was thick sexual tension between Zayn and Harry.

Harry broke the silence, " Zayn, how was your day?"
" It was fine I guess."
" Did you manage the secret? Our secret?"
"Yes, I just told mommy"
" Oh, is she fine with it? "
" Yeah, my mum's totally fine with it."
"Okay"

Another silence.

Now Zayn broke the silence, " Uhm, Harry?
"Yes Zayn?
" Do you have a boyfriend or a girlfriend?"
" No, I don't."

Zayn doesn't know why but he felt happy, maybe he could have a chance with Harry.

They got out of the car as they reached the Harry's company and approached Harry's cabin.

" So, Zayn, tell me whatever you know about your father's business."
" Um, okay. May I sit down?"
"Yeah, you may."

Zayn seated himself on a comfortable couch and started telling Harry everything he knew about his father's business.

Harry listened to him cautiously, noting every word. At the end, when Zayn was done with all the information, Harry spoke up. " Very well Zayn. You know a lot. I just need a daring favour. Will you help me?"
"Yeah, I'll be glad to! Tell me."

"Zayn, I want you to sneak into his work place and find some files which must be of the name 'Desmond Styles'.
Will you do it?"
"I'll try Harry. I can only visit his workplace on weekends"
" Okay then, I'll see you this weekend then. Thank you so much Zayn."
" It's my pleasure." They shook hands.

Harry was convinced that this would end at a hand shake, but Zayn leaned in forward towards Harry and whispered in his ear, licking a little skin over there, " I'll see you sugar plum."

Harry shifted uncomfortably as Zayn was seducing him. Zayn backed off and started to leave the cabin.

"Zayn! "

Zayn turned around with a smirk on his face," Yes Harry?"
Harry slowly approached him, rubbing his forehead nervously, "Z-Zayn, I w-was wondering if you would like to go out with m-me? Tomorrow maybe?"

Zayn's heart did a million flips as he nodded eagerly, " I would love to!"
Harry smiled back and placed a small kiss on the edge of Zayn's lips.

" But what about your father? " Harry asked.
" He's busy on weekdays and we'll come back before he comes home."
" Sure! Bye Zayn!"
" Bye babe!"

Hiyaaaaaaaaa!!!!

I'm screaming! My babies are so cuteeee!!! Harry just asked Zayn on a date!!!!!!

What do you think will happen in the next chapter?

Hope you liked it!

Keep commenting! It gives me a boost!

Spread love!💚💛