Ch-15

It's been 15 days since they've been practicing. Sometimes Harry has to ditch the plans because of his office work and sometimes Zayn, well, because of Gigi and um, the dates.

Today was another day of this meeting and the awkwardness between Harry and Zayn did reduced. A lot.

Zayn dragged his feet towards Harry's office with a bag on his shoulders. His mood was not very good as Gigi and he has been fighting and they broke up so he wanted to tell Harry everything.

He entered the cabin without knocking and noticed a man slightly leaning onto Harry's table, chatting with him. Zayn felt jealous but tried to hide it at his best. He cleared his throat to gain attention as both Harry and the man turned towards him.

Harry smiled, " Yeah Zayn, please sit and wait. I'll be with you in 2 minutes."

Zayn huffed, glaring at the man as he was making Harry laugh. That damned dimpled smile. Ooof!

Zayn again frowned as the man stood up and whispered something in Harry's ear which made him blush. He hugged Harry and left the cabin, shooting a light smirk at Zayn.

" Yes Zayn! So what's for today?" Harry clasped his hands, still all dimply.

" Why are you so happy?!" Zayn asked annoyed.

"The fuck? Can't I be happy?"

"No no, I'm sorry" Zayn huffed, calming his expressions. " Who was that man by the way?"

"Oh he! He is Cole! My business partner and a very good friend. Why?"

"Great" Zayn muttered under his breath.

Cole Sprouse as Cole Sprouse. Harry's friend and business partner.

" Let's start now!" Harry said as they continued with a two hour session of discussion of plans.

After two hours, both of them were tired as Harry asked, " What's with your mood today? You seem a bit off your mood Zayn."

"Yeah" Zayn sighed " Gigi and I have been fighting a lot lately. She wants my time but I have to help you and fix everything. I don't have time for her. So, we broke up today"

Harry wanted to dance with happiness, he was on the ninth cloud! Zayn is finally again for him! Yessss! But again, he is Harry! He showed disappointed in his voice, " Oh! I'm so sorry. She was a nice girl."

Zayn just nodded and there was a maintained silence until Zayn cleared his throat, " I'm hungry, wanna go out?"

Harry was surprised but nodded anyway.
_____________

Hope you like this!

Sorry for the late update!

💚💛