Ch-11

Next weekend

"Maria! I need to go and I'm stressing out!"
"Sir please calm down, we have a back up plan, if you get two get caught you'll have bodyguards! Just go!"
"Thank you Maria!"
"No problem at all sir!"

_____________

"Harry! You came!" Zayn said kissing his cheek.
"Yeah, of course I did"
"Okay, now we have to sneak into my room" Zayn said as they were standing across the street.
"What! How?"
"Don't worry, I'm quite an expert in that, I've sneaked in a dozen of friends in my house." Zayn sassed.
" Okay okay, better hurry then, you're father is not at home right?"
" No he isn't."
" Good"
____________

They somehow managed to get past the security, climbing the wall and settling into Zayn's room.

"Nice room Zayn!"Harry complimented sitting on the bed.
"Thanks love! It's not much, but yeah I like it."

" Sooo, what's the plan?" Zayn asked settling next to Harry.
"Zayn, to be very honest, I haven't got a single idea and I'm freaking out!"

Zayn chuckled at Harry's adorableness. " It's okay, unplanned things have the best results!"
"Let's hope" Harry sighed.

There was an uncomfortable silence, there was so much to say but was unknown what to say.

Zayn slowly reached his hand out to hold Harry's. When their hands touched, Harry felt butterflies, again. He smiled and shifted closer to Zayn.

"So they will come to call you?" Harry asked.
"No 'they'. Mother will call me so no worries because she knows about you."
"By when will your father come so thar she will call us or call you."
"He'll come by 6, there are around 30 minutes more. Wanna do something?"
"Sure, what?"
"We could get to know each other better, you know, like a domestic short date."

Harry beamed, "Okay,that would be great!"
"Do you want something to drink? Tea?"
"Yeah Tea would be nice. Thanks Zayn!"
"No problem, I'll be back right away, gimme 2 minutes!"
" Yeah okay."

After Zayn went to make some tea, Harry took a stroll in his room. He liked Zayn's room, it was casual and cozy. His entire house was lavish but Zayn kept his room low-key. He looked around his bed. As he was looking around, he saw a familiar face.

He took out the folder and opened it only to find his printed pictures. He was surprised, Zayn had a different folder which was full of Harry's pictures.
'Okay, he really loves me' Harry thought to himself.

There was all kind of pictures of Harry, his hot, cute, professional and casual photos!

As Harry was going through his own photos, the door swung open, revealing Zayn with two cups of tea in his hands.

Zayn blushed when he noticed that Harry caught his hidden pictures.

"So you're a big fan huh?" Harry teased.

Zayn settled the tray aside and cupped Harry's cheek," Very big!"

Harry smiled sadly, " I can't believe that there's someone in the world who likes me"

"Harry" Zayn softly called him," Everyone loves you, I love you. Does my love matter?"

"It matters the most!" Harry smiled shyly, kissing his cheek.
"Good"

"Zayn, honeyyyy!" The door swung open by Zayn's mother.

Her jaw dropped and Harry's throat went numb.

Zayn nervously stood up, scratching his head the cutting the tension between Harry and his mother.

"Mother, this is Harry, my..."
"Of course I know he's Harry Styles! Your boyfriend?" his mother smiled and approached Harry " Hi Harry dear"

"Hello, Mrs Malik, it's nice to meet you!"
"You too! Are you taking good care of my son?" Trisha asked, earning a groan from Zayn.

Harry blushed, "I try"
" Good, and if he ever hurts you, I'll help you kick his arse"
"Okay Mrs Malik" Harry laughed.

"Harry I know about all your plan,but darling are you sure about this? Yaser is a monster. Take care honey"
"I'm quite sure about this Mrs Malik. Thank you, Zayn you head out, I'll follow you secretly!"

Zayn nodded giving a quick hug to his mother.

The plan is on!

Hey guys!

I'm so sorry! I didn't update for a long time!

Hope you guys like this 💚💛

Spread love❤