Ch-14

One week later

Zayn dressed himself nicely, putting on some cologne and snuck out of his house to meet Harry.
_______

He walked to his office, kicking around some pebbles and thinking about Harry and him....them.

He shook his thoughts away as he entered the office building being greeted my Maria.
His heart was pulsating a bit fast as he tapped on Harry's cabin, receiving a small come in.

He looked at Harry and then noticed that there was also a woman in the office. She looked middle aged, brunette, and a bit like Harry. She smiled at him and introduced herself," Hi, I'm Anne. Harry's mum. And you are?"
Zayn returned the smile, " I'm Zayn. Harry's......friend."

Harry looked down at his feet as Zayn said friend but he shook away and placed a small smile on his face.

"Harry, baby, I need to go now. Eat the lunch which I brought and come home soon. Love you!" Anne announced.

"Yeah mum. Love you too."

"Bye honey. See you around maybe?" She said to Zayn.
"Definitely!Bye"

After Anne left there was an awkward silence. Harry rubbed his palms together and gestured Zayn to sit on one of the opposite chairs.

Zayn settled himself on the chair as Harry cleared his throat and said, " So Zayn, we have to do more planning this time. At least for 1 month. What do you think?"

Zayn simply nodded, fiddling his fingers.

" Sooo, shall we start?" Harry asked, cutting the tension.

"Harry I-I, never mind. Let's start."

Harry suspiciously nodded, clearing his throat.
___________

They have been planning for the past 2 hours and now Zayn is tired.

"Harry, I think that's enough for today."

"Okay. See you you tomorrow then?"

Zayn looked guilty, " Harry, actually I-I have a date tomorrow. How about the day after?"

Harry felt a pang of jealousy but he nodded anyway. "Okay"

Harry stood up, extending his hand to be shook. When their hands met, they felt fireworks, just like the first time. Just like how a soulmate makes you feel. Were they meant to be?

Helllllloooooo!

Hope you guys like this! 💚💛

Spread love!❤