Fifteen

Franki's

When I thought that our relationship is smooth sailing, I was wrong.

Well, the arrival of Diana's best friend almost put an end to our rekindled relationship. At first, I thought that things just happened or "nagkataon" lang but when I realized that things happen most of the times, my intuition proved me right. Veah is a walking threat.

The first three months of her sudden appearance was all about getting to know each other and pleasantries. But you know what they say, keep your friends close and your rival closer. I thought Veah was just clingy to my Diana but there was this time when I saw her stole a kiss from my girl.

I thought she was just drunk because straight girls kiss other girls when drunk, right? 

Or so I thought.

Veah was always staying with Diana since her work is in Pasay while my girl stays in Parañaque. I don't get it, she's travelling from point a to point b. But of course, I did not mind. I thought that they just miss each other so much since they don't see each other most often.

Not until when Diana almost forgot our 10th monthsary. I thought that she's just busy with flying but she's actually busy with Veah. She said that Veah was suffering from a depression due to family problems but there was this time when I saw her at a club drinking and making out with a random guy. I thought she was with Diana but my girl was in the States for a layover. 

So as a good girlfriend and as pretend friend, I came to her and called her out. She was shocked to see me but acted cool like she did nothing. She said that the guy she kissed was her ex, they have this on and off relationship. 

Also, during her drunken state, she admitted that she hasn't totally moved on from Diana. And she said that she will get back Diana, at first I do not want to believe because she was drunk. But when you are under the influence of alcohol, there are things that you really want to say.

The truth.

So my intuition was right after all that this Veah girl is a threat. 

Whenever Veah was with Diana, I always tell my girl to update me - every second, every minute, every hour of every freakin' day. You can't blame, we just got back and then there's a threat. The ex slash the best friend. 

Who am I to compete, right? But my love for Diana is bigger than Veah's height.

There came to a point where Diana get pissed-off of my sudden behavior towards her dear best friend. Of course, she was trying to understand me as her girlfriend but she also told me to try to understand her best friend.

Ang plastic.

That was me whenever I am with Veah. I had to be nice since I don't want Diana and I to fight over her best friend, it's not worth it.

But what happened?

They said patience is a virtue. 

I learned how to be patient for the sake of our relationship. But why the heck am I planning to go back to Australia?

Because Diana forgot about your first year anniversary and you had misunderstanding before your anniversary.

We had a fight, not just a simple misunderstanding. I have had enough of Veah and her games.

Yung pasensya ko lumagpas na sa height ni Veah eh.

I was so angry when Diana forgot our special day. Like seriously, I planned everything that we will do on that day three months before the actual date. And when I told her to come to our meeting place she said that she cannot leave Veah.