Beginnings

Notes:

In this story, titans don't have defined sex but they do have an asshole so they can poop, lol.

This chapter starts with a summary of the events of the series. If you already saw AOT you can skip the big paragraphs of history. Also, Eren warning Mikasa about Levi. :)

This is my first time writing something so any advice or correction is welcomed.
English is not my first language so if you find errors please let me know!

FOR THE SHIP HATERS:

I will NOT tolerate any type of toxic comments in my story. They are NOT related, not consanguineous the closest they could be in the manga is fourth cousins and that is not consanguineous. Do you even know what a fucking clan is? Also is not pedo, it's my story, my fucking rules they are both legal here. I created a post of the reasons why they are legal even in the manga in tumblr I posted the link on my board. READ and stop being an idiot. Don't like the ship? Fine, then don't fucking read my story and don't come crapping on the comments. FUCK OFF.

I hope that Rivamika haters are not fans of any of those vampire stories, since those stories are mostly all about a dead dude with a hundred and something-year-old age posing as a high school student and hitting on a minor that he wants to fuck/eat. But that's okay, right?

-------------------------------------------------

Erwin Smith, the 13th commander of the Survey Corps, started giving what could've possibly been, the worst recruitment speech in the history of the Survey Corps:

"...In those 4 years, over 90 percent of the Scouting Legion members died. 90 percent in just four years. According to our most optimistic estimates, we'll have to sacrifice at least 5 times more soldiers and 20 more years before it will be possible to dispatch a large force to Wall Maria again. And even these figures aren't realistic."

Mikasa P.O.V.
Interesting recruitment speech for a world with a history where asymmetrically deformed man-eating giants, called Titans, had nearly reduced humanity to extinction. The last remaining humans live behind huge walls that keep them safe from these creatures. Unless you were a psychopathic suicidal maniac who dared to join the Survey Corps, you will probably live all your life inside the walls, never knowing the world outside of them.

Our military consists of three branches: The Garrison, which patrol the walls that protect humans from Titans, Military Police, the most desired position in the most heavily fortified and farthest away from the titan's area, and then... the Survey Corps, the ones crazy enough to venture outside the human territory in order to fight back against the Titans, or... to get eaten, digested, and ending up as some sort of titan gore shit show...

Sigh...

How the hell did I end up here?

Him... that's right...this is all... because of him.

Eren...

Ever since he was a kid, he dreamed of joining the Survey Corps, I tried to dissuade him, but this stubborn suicidal man was impossible to persuade once he set his mind on a target. His dad, Grisha Yeager, used to visit my parents, their friendship saved my life. On one of his visits, accompanied by Eren, he found my parents' dead bodies, and I was missing. Three men had arrived at my home to kidnap me. They killed my parents in front of me when they tried to protect me. Eren, on his own, found the location where they had me at the time, posing as a lost boy looking for his parents, he persuaded the man that opened the door and stabbed him, killing him in the act, barged in surprising a second man who was sitting on a table, and killed him too. Then, he started to undo my restraints when a third man surprised us and grabbed him by the neck suffocating him to death. The struggling caused Eren to drop the knife close to me, and I froze, watching the life being drained out of the body of the boy who willingly killed two men just to rescue me. He broke the spell when he screamed at me...