Bonds

Mikasa P.O.V.

I started pacing around my room going through the memories of that night.

Don't you fucking dare to stop

"I can't believe I said that, does he remember? Maybe? Should I..."

My thoughts raced with a million questions at the same time as I started breathing faster.

"What if he remembers? What does he think of me now? Why... How do I..."

Memories of that night running through my head over and over again.

"When did it get so hot in here? Am I... Sweating? I need water..."

I opened my door and walked to the Castle's kitchen, lost in thought I found a glass and filled it with water. When I turned to walk back to my room I suddenly found myself face to face with Eren, making me jump and yelp dropping drops of water to the floor.

"Are you... Ok?- he asked looking at me confused

I answered a little too quickly and with a, louder for my own taste, voice, "Yes, why? Of course!"

"You just... ever since we were kids I could never sneak up on you to scare you, you always knew... And now, I wasn't even trying to and you just jumped?! Are you sick or something? You seem very disoriented..."

why would I be disoriented? Just because I joined this crap to kill an asshole that I am supposed to hate, got drunk, fucked him, forgot that I fucked him, remembered that I fucked him, still not knowing if he remembers that we fucked... A total normal clusterfuck...

"I'm fine, very fine"- I responded, realizing that I had the fakest smile I could ever do on my face

Suddenly, I heard steps of someone else approaching the kitchen, and... no no no no no Levi appears

He stood there for a moment, stared at me, and said, "Mika-, Ackerman, Yeager, go to your rooms its past curfew!"

Eren stiffened his posture and replied, "Yes! Sir!"

I just followed behind him using him as some sort of magic shield to avoid the Captain.

Levi P.O.V.

I saw them leave and waited for Yeager to be out of sight, and then I walked, a little too fast, to the door of her room and knocked.

She slightly opened the door trying to see who was outside.

"Let me in Mikasa we have to talk!"- I murmured

She murmured through the slightly open door. "You said no men in lady's room, follow your own rules!"

"Just because I make the rules don't mean that I have to follow them!", I sighed, "I remember, we need to talk..."

She opened the door with a shocked look on her face and let me in, closing the door behind.

She started pacing around her room with a glass of water in her hand.

"Look...", she said, "I remember alright, I literally just remembered..."

"I just remembered too, otherwise I would've come sooner to talk..."- I said by running my fingers over my head, and continued, "look... I just... I just need to clear things up, I don't want you to think that I took advantage of you or that I would use that somehow against you or something... I don't want you to feel uncomfortable around me I would never do anything to you or use my position of power to-"

"I know", she cut me short, "You could be an arrogant ass but I have to admit that, outside of all of this military crap, you are a gentleman."

I looked at her amused and she noticed it and said, "What I mean is that you... You gave me the option you know!"