All for One

Warning: Angst and abuse ahead

-------------------------------------------------

Levi P.O.V.

"Mikasa?", I said, as I focused on the signal path to her location, I shouted, "Mikasa is two houses down the road!", as I sprinted towards her.

While running I was thinking of possible scenarios, she is scared, that place is probably full of Kenny's men, I need the rest of the team if I want to attack directly, but I can't wait, she is scared, something is happening. If I barge in against all of them, they will probably kill me and move Mikasa from that place and the team will not find her... But I HAVE to do something! What do I do? What do I do? THINK! DAMN IT! 

I arrived at the back of the house, rounding it, I walked through the small alley formed between the houses. Moving to the side of the house, where I felt her signals coming from, I placed my back against the brick wall aligned directly with the point where I sensed her signals coming from. I knew that she was on the other side of that wall. I started reading her visual signals.

Author P.O.V.

"Please stop!", Mikasa yelled while the man pulled her hair causing her head to look up, leaving her bare neck exposed. 

Levi felt the pain on his own scalp.

"Begging now are we.", said the man while Mikasa's tears started to fall again.

Levi's tears started to fall as he said in a cracking low voice, "Fuck! No! Stop!"

The man stuck out his tongue and licked Mikasa's neck from her clavicle all the way up to her ear.

Levi felt the sensation on his own skin as he said, "Fuck!", frustrated, while the stress in his body was overwhelming him. Then, a familiar voice, like a whisper from an echo, crossed his mind:

 "Son, lend her your power" 

Suddenly, his body acted on its own, activating his "fight or flight" response. He felt an instant rush of adrenaline that shot throughout his body activating his Ackerman power surge. At that moment he only thought of one word:

Transfer

He pushed all of his signals through the wall. He concentrated on his whole body and sent the energy from every single one of his muscles too. All of his muscles contracted at once, making him clench his jaw to avoid screaming from the pain, his breathing stopped, but he kept on pushing beside it. 

Suddenly, Mikasa felt an adrenaline rush on her body, spiking instantly. A surge of power from behind the wall entered her body activating her own power surge, making it twice as powerful.

Mikasa jumped, placed her feet against the wall, and pushed her wrists forward with an inhumane strength, she broke her cuffs. Then, she grabbed the man's head, twisted it, and broke his neck. As soon as she heard that crack sound from his neck, her body relaxed, and the energy that she received, left her, as fast as it came, back to its source. 

Watching the dead corpse in front of her, thinking about what just happened, Mikasa looked back at the wall and said, "Levi?". She quickly pressed her back against the wall again to try and read his signals. 

When the power surge came back to Levi he fell to the floor on his knees, hands on the ground, gasping for air. His ears were ringing, muffling any other sound, and drops of blood came out of them. He opened his bloodshot eyes, trying to adjust his blurry vision. 

Still overwhelmed with stress, he placed his back against the brick wall again to try and read Mikasa's visuals. He saw the man's dead body laying on the floor with his neck turned to a complete 180 degrees. Good, he thought.