Shit

Note: In this story, Mikasa and Levi are more or less the same height. My story, my rules :)

------------

Author P.O.V.

The sun was already out, a beautiful sunny day had already started. The sun rays crept into the windows with a promise of sunshine and beauty when...

"Turn off the fucking light!", Levi groaned in protest.

"You can't turn off the sun", Mikasa responded in a sleepy voice with her eyes closed.

Levi shot open his eyes and jumped out of the bed, in shock.

"What the fuck are you doing on my bed cadet!?"

Mikasa groaned and whispered "Too loud...", while she slowly sat down rubbing her eyes mumbling nonsense to herself.

Her eyes started adapting to the light and she realized...

"THIS IS NOT MY DORM!!"

"OH REALLY? I DIDN'T KNOW THAT!", Levi said with a heavily sarcastic tone.

Mikasa's eyes shot open with panic when she looked at her Captain staring back at her, she started looking around as confusion and panic started to creep in when she shouted, "Why I am in your room!? WHAT DID YOU DO TO ME YOU PERV!?"

"LOOK! I don't know what the fuck happened last night! But one thing I am sure of, BRATS ARE NOT MY TYPE!", he started pacing around trying to remember what happened over the overwhelming headache and nausea he had, caused by a glorious hangover, "You are messing with me right!? You broke into my room last night to make me think that something happened and blackmail me into not giving you more chores! Is that it!? Is that what you did?!"

"I don't remember what the fuck happened! You are trying to turn this against me?! Which one is more believable? A young innocent cadet breaking into the room of her old, short Captain, or a perv Captain that took advantage of his innocent young and beautiful cadet while she was drunk!"

"You little piece of sh-"

Knock. Knock. Knock.

At the sound of the door knock, he jumped on top of Mikasa to cover her mouth.

"Levi are you there?", Hanji said.

He signaled Mikasa with his finger over his closed lips to stay quiet and she nodded.

"Levi I know you are in there, I brought you tea!"

Mikasa started to panic about being discovered there.

"Are you still mad at me?", Hanji said.

"Fuck", Levi whispered.

--- FlashBack---

"So, where is that precious cargo?", Levi asked.

"At the backdoor closet, go and take whatever bottle you like best.", Hanji said.

Levi walked to the closet, which was more like a secret room, to see Pixis "donated" cargo. "By the way! I want to show you something!", Hanji said at the other side of the door.

"If it's more Titan weird experiments kind of crap I am not interested!", he shouted back.

Hanji was organizing her collected samples of the day, walking through her messy office evading the piles of papers, and laboratory equipment she had spread around the floor.

"What is that smell?", Levi shouted.

"I am organizing the samples I collected today!", Hanji responded excitedly.