Selfless

Note: After 93187 words, and 230 pages we reached the end of this mess of a story :) Thank you all who stayed with me through it all. It's been a wild ride for me! Let me know if you liked it! Thanks to: https://www.wattpad.com/user/Riva2Mika for being such an inspiration, and for your advice on my writing, the world needs more people like you. Check out Beau stories, they are amazing, I think they are on AO3 though. Check the link on Beau's profile.

--------

"So, where are we going?", Sasha asked.

"Since you love food so much, I wanted to do a picnic. Just the two of us.", Connie answered.

Sasha started jumping up and down excited, as they walked to the stables. Arriving at the stables they saw Isabel and Armin holding hands. Sasha and Connie stared at each other and smirked.

"See! They look so cute together!", Sasha said loud enough for Isabel and Armin to hear.

Isabel yelped, startled, realizing that Sasha and Connie were straight behind her. 

"So, how long have you guys been sneaking around?", Connie asked.

"A lot less than the two of you.", Armin replied.

Sasha gasped and said, "How did you-"

Connie cut her short and said, "Is Armin, with his skills I am pretty sure he has already deducted everyone's secrets."

Armin laughed and said, "You two have not been so subtle about it either, that is not my fault."

Sasha poked Isabel's shoulder teasingly and said, "So, we can go on double dates!"

Isabel smiled shyly and said, "Of course! But we have to be cautious, I don't want my brothers finding out just yet."

Sasha yelped excitedly and said, "Don't worry, I will not say anything!"

Sasha and Connie walked away to find Connie's horse, leaving Armin and Isabel behind. 

Armin smiled at Isabel and said, "There is nothing to worry about, they will not say a thing."

"I hope so.", Isabel said.

Noticing that she was still nervous Armin said, "Besides, I wouldn't mind if everyone knows about us." while grabbing her by the waist and kissing her.

Suddenly they heard Farlan screaming:

 "What the fuck are you doing to my sister!?"

Followed by Levi screaming with rage:

"Armin! I am going to kill you!"

Isabel stared at them in shock and said to Armin, "Go! I will hold them down as long as I can so you can run away!"

"Are you crazy!? I am not leaving you alone with your two crazy angry brothers, you are coming with me!", Armin said as he grabbed her like a bag of potatoes over his shoulders and ran to get a horse. The closest one was Levi's and Armin said, "Fuck it! I am taking this one, is the fastest anyway!"

Isabel, trying to get free from Armin's hold said, "Are you crazy!? They will kill you!"

Sasha and Connie were already on their horse when they heard the screaming. They looked at the source of the screams and saw Farlan and Levi running towards Armin and Isabel. 

Sasha shouted to Connie, "Hurry! Block them! It will give them more time to escape!"

They moved on their horse to block Levi and Farlan's way to Isabel and Armin, while Armin got on the horse still holding Isabel like a bag of potatoes ignoring her protests.