kick-off

"Come in!"- Erwin said as Levi gave him a warning look

Levi P.O.V.

They started to enter Erwin's office, Eren followed by Jean, Sasha, Connie, Armin, and of course because he had to, Mikasa Ackerman. They stood in line with their right fist over their chest.

"At ease cadets"- Erwin said

I stared at him in disbelief and he smirked back at me. He is having too much fun with this, I thought.

He then started to go one by one, "Jean Kirstein, you are here today because you have shown the valuable skills of a leader, you ask the right questions and have been able to think clearly in stressful situations."

Thinking about the conversation we had in the training room the day before our last expedition, I have to agree with Erwin on this one.

He continued, "Sasha Blouse, you have shown your determination in the field, your quick reactions and strength have been very valuable on the field."

I have to agree on this one too, I just need to tell her that a Titan stole her potatoes and she will barge at it and kill it in no time. It would almost make me feel pity for the monster. Almost.

"Connie Springer, you have assisted many Titan kills, your teamwork is one of your best attributes followed by your ODM gear skills."

I've seen him on the field always looking out for his comrades; he's also very quick when traveling with the ODM gear.

"Armin Arlert, your critical thinking skills are above the charts, your quick reactions to your environment gave us critical information during the last expedition."

That brat figured out what the Female Titan was before anyone could even start to think about such a thing. I must admit, in the end, it saved our ass, he would've been one of my top choices, to begin with.

"Mikasa Ackerman, top of her class, her speed, combat skills, and strength are just a few of her qualities. In all honesty, I can say", Erwin stared at me, "that she is the closest person that had ever come close to Humanity Strongest here." He finished pointing at me.

Of course, Erwin, you just had to; she showed a lot of these qualities on the last expedition it almost made me have some sort of respect for the brat. Almost. But there is also the huge fact that she is an unruly demon that can easily ignore orders.

I realized that I spaced out when I saw everyone staring at me as Erwin asked me, "So, any words?"

I sighed and ran my fingers through my hair, defeated I said, "Well, welcome to the suicide squad."

They all stared at each other confused and Erwin said, "What he means is that you are all now the new members of the elite team, your superior will be Captain Levi, he will be the one training you all and for any matter related to the Survey Corps you respond to him.", He then looked at me, "I already arrange their personal files for you to look at."

"That won't be necessary", I responded then I stared at them and said, "Yeager lead them to their new quarters, explain the rules of the castle and make sure that everyone is fully moved to their new rooms by the end of the day. I will be attending a personal matter today so you will be in charge until I get back.", I sighed, "you are all dismissed."

They left the office and I saw Erwin staring at me with a smile on his face, "You are having way too much fun with this.", I told him

The bastard replied to me, "You have no idea."