Consequences

"It's time we have a talk, it's been a while, won't you agree, Kenny", Eren said.

Noticing the anger in Erens' words, Kenny said, "Are you still mad about the little incident with your exotic friend?"

"Cut the crap and tell me, what is the name of the other man that was with you in the house that day!?", Eren said.

"Oh, you mean, the mastermind behind it all?"

Eren clenched his fists as he said, "So he was the one who planned everything... I see..."

"Yes, your exotic friend will never be safe as long as he lives.", Kenny said.

"I need to confirm his name, and I will take care of the rest.", Eren said clenching his jaw.

"Hmmm, let's make a deal shall we, I bet, you already know the name of the man, and you are just looking for confirmation. What makes you think you can win a fight against Humanity Strongest?"

"What do you want!?"

"You see, I have a feeling that he would find a way to get close to your oriental friend to finish what he already started all those years ago, tell me, is he getting close to your exotic friend?"

"I just want to protect her!", Eren shouted.

"So she is close to him then.", Kenny said.

"How can I stop him?"

"You see, that man owes me a lot of money. We can take care of him for you.", he said pointing at himself and Annie.

"I'm listening"

--------------------

They were having lunch at the mess hall when they noticed all the new faces of new recruits staring at them and murmuring to each other.

Armin sighed and said, "Do you guys remember when we were them?"

"I don't think we stared at the elite team as annoyingly as them right now.", Mikasa said.

"I guess that's why they always ate at the Castle's kitchen, this is getting annoying.", Jean said.

"I never thought there would be so many new faces, it makes me feel old.", Sasha said.

Suddenly, Connie entered the mess hall to join them as the rest of the gang stared at him in confusion.

"Connie, are you alright?", Mikasa asked.

Annoyed Connie answered, "Yes, why!?"

"You are walking like you have something up your ass!", Jean shouted.

"Shut up horse face!", Connie shouted.

Sasha gave Connie a suspicious look and said, "Don't tell me you forgot to do your laundry again and remembered about it when you had no clean underwear left?!"

"Shut up Sasha!", Connie said.

"Oh! So you are going commando right now?", Jean asked.

"I will do the laundry after training today, alright!", Connie said.

"You know that we have ODM training after lunch right?!", Armin said to Connie.

Jean snorted laughing and said, "After that, I am pretty sure you will lose your manhood."

"Seriously Connie, I still don't know how you are still alive without adult supervision after all this time.", Sasha said jokingly while Connie gave them a death stare.

-----------

"This right here is how we are going to kill two birds with one shot.", Hanji said while giving a folder to Erwin.