Cold Lies In Baguio

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents are either the products of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

This series has nothing to do with the Universities that were mentioned.

Baguio Entry #1: Cry In A Cold City

Baguio Entry #2: Lost In A Cold City

Baguio Entry #3: Escape In A Cold City

This is Baguio Entry #4: Cold Lies In Baguio

Baguio series stories can stand alone. Also, you can't read heavy plot here. I'm trying my best to write light stories as much as I could so don't expect a heavy plot twist.

--

Baguio Entry #4

Crystal Gem Herrera committed a biggest mistake that she'll regret for the rest of her life. To fix herself, she decided to move in Baguio. She pursued Business Administration at Easter College. There, she'll meet Ryden Jer Abillon—an Engineering student from Saint Louis University and Harris Francis Pascua—also an Engineering student but from University of the Cordilleras.

She thought her mistake was her biggest plot twist, but something happened that changed her perspective and love.

She owns and regrets her mistake, but her mistake still hunting her.