💜Worst Night💜

All my worst nights are the best times
West Coast stealin' all my shut-eye
All my worst nights are the good kind
High life filtered through the lo-fi

______________________________________

Author's pov

Next day

In School

"Hey Y/nnnie do you know what is going to happen on this Saturday? ". Chaerin excitedly asked to Y/n  who was noting down her classwork from the board.

" Yes I am going to sleep for whole day because it is weekend and you are again must be going at your aunt's ".

Y/n replied while focusing on her teacher and noting down her work making Chaerin to frowned.

" Aish.......I am serious tell me do you know what is going to happen? ". Chaerin asked again leaning nearer to hY/n's face.

"No I don't know " Y/n responded still with showing no interest.

"Seriously you don't know what is going to happen? " Chaerin said in a shocked tone

"Oh.... My holy Jesus Y/nnnie you don't know? "

That time Y/n got annoyed and looked towards her and spat

"And what actually is going to happen on this damn saturday? "

A smirk crept on Chaerin's face watching Y/n's reaction making her a little suspicious.

" Guess..... "

"Chaerin.... "

"Okay okay fine... We are going somewhere " Chaerin replied still smirking.

"We ??.....ok and exactly where? " Y/n asked raising her one eyebrow at her suspiciously.

"Party " Chaerin replied

"And whose party ?" Y/n asked still with her raised brow.

"Kai's ". Chaerin said with the most innocent smile on her face making Y/n bewildered.

" Oh .....Saturday, party at night and on an above Kai's

Wow perfect plan Chaerin honey but this fantastic plan of yours will never going to happen " Y/n replied sarcastically chuckling..

"Why not? " Chaerin asked making a pout

"Because If Oppa even just heard about this plan of yours, he will first call your parents to make sure that they scold and punish you.

And then definitely is going to lock me in my room for the whole night while guarding my door..." Y/n replied rolling her eyes

" But what if he doesn't even know about our plan? " Chaerin said with a smirk making her scoffed.

" Than there is one more consequence in our list, Oppa id going to kill us for our bravery for escaping especially at night without telling him. " Y/n replied getting annoyed hearing Chaerin's brave idea.

"Aye...Y/n I am serious, we won't tell anyone about our plan "

"No Chaerin you know I never lie to my Oppa"

"Please Y/nnnie I am not telling you to lie to him . I just want you to hide the truth from him" Chaerin uttered while making puppy eyes making Y/n's eyes widened in disbelief.