💜Begging💜

Cause all my bones
Are begging me to beg for you
Begging me to beg for your love
All my lungs
Are begging me to beg for you
Begging me to beg for your love

______________________________________

Author's Pov

At Hospital

"How's she doctor....? Please tell me she is fine please I am begging you please tell me my Princess is fine.. "

Suga asked while painful hot tears continued to fall from his eyes looking at the person laying in front of him in a  bed looking completely lifeless, his princess whom he never even wanted to shed a tear from her eyes.

Everyone's heart clenched watching his breaking state standing outside the ICU emergency room looking from the glass door where as Jimin's and Chaerin's eyes  started falling hurtful tears watching Y/n's state who were present inside that room.

"Please tell me she is alright please.. "
Suga begged joining his hands in front of the doctor making him to sighed heavily and he replied

"I wish I could tell you that but her condition is really very critical.. Mr Min, she got a lot of serious injuries in her whole body most harmful one nearer to her heart..."

His reply made Suga's whole heart broke into 1000 pieces and the doctor's next words made him shattered deeply from inside

" And her child....... We couldn't save it.. She lost it because the accident caused severe damages to her ovaries and she loses a lot of blood... "

Suga fell on the ground hearing his reply while bursted out crying

"No... No... No.. Oh my god.. No.. No... "

Jimin hugged him tightly while painful tears continued to shed from his own eyes where as Chaerin stormed out of the room and hugged Jungkook firmly because she was not capable of bearing her painful heartache anymore

"Hyung please... " Jimin sobbed holding Suga's trembling body tightly

"Mr. Min please brace yourself... " Doctor uttered with a sad expression

"Doctor please save her , save my Princess's life. I am begging you please save her" Suga cried in front of the doctor.

"We are trying our best Mr Min but the next few hours are really very critical for her life and being your friend, I will suggest you all to pray  for her because it looks like that she is not fighting for her life, she has given up on herself , she didn't have any purpose left to live her life... "

Doctor's each word pierced through Suga's soul deeply and harsh, his eyes started to shed more tears making his whole body quivered.

Jimin slightly nodded his head at the doctor while crying and then the doctor left leaving them alone with
Y/n

Suga looked at Y/n's lifeless pale face and his heart stopped watching her closed eyes which were holding the power and blessing of making him  happy and smile at any condition just by taking a glimpse in them but that day, those happy cheerful eyes were closed.

The eyes which made his whole existence alive was closed and didn't want to open themselves for its own survival.

"Princess wake up... Open your eyes.. You played more than enough now wake up " Suga said wiping his tears because he lost his sanity of thinking straight while staring at Y/n

"Wake up if you don't open your eyes then I will scold you ,wake up... "
He said sternly but then broken down crying when he didn't get any reply from her princess's mouth.