💜Dangerous💜

So baby, come light me up and baby I'll let you on it
A little bit dangerous, but baby, that's how I want it

______________________________________

Author's pov

Her eyes widened where as her breathing got stucked into her throat watching him so closer to her, so close she could feel his warm breathing fanning on her face where as his hands which were holding her waist stopping her from falling made her heart beat accelerated..

She just gaped into his eyes completely frozen until

"Good afternoon Mr V..." Maria greeted Taehyung taking Y/n out of her thoughts.

Y/n slightly shrugged her head and maintained her stature and then got away from him  maintaining a safe distance between each other .

"Are you ok Y/n...?" Maria asked concerned making Y/n to nodded at Maria.

"Yes I am fine" Y/n replied without looking at him

"Did you just call her by her first name?"

Maria's world froze hearing his question and by seeing him staring at her with his darken gaze . She gulped hardly and tried to apologize

"I... I am so.... "

"I told her to call me by my first name" Y/n said cutting Maria's words because she understood Maria's uneasiness.

His gaze averted from Maria to her and just stared at her for a while and then he asked

"And why is that? ".

"She is elder than me and has every right to call me by my first name". Y/n spoke without breaking the eye contact with him making him a little amused

" Hmmm.. " He smirked slightly

Y/n felt like a shiver ran down her spine by seeing his smirk until

"Follow me I need to talk to you.."

Y/n gulped hard hearing him because his smirk never left its place. She didn't want to go with him anywhere specially alone but she also knew that she was in no place to deny him.

So she just slowly nodded her head making him to turned around and started walking. 

And Y/n with a soft sigh, followed him.

Her heart was beating faster where as her palms turned sweaty in fear and she bite her lower lip constantly getting more nervous with her each step following him.

She didn't look upward or anywhere, just followed him blindly while she could hear her own heart beating in tension and panic but suddenly she got bumped into something firm which made her to slightly stumble.

"Do you have a habit of bumping into others? "

Her fast beating heart turned numb hearing that raspy voice, she slowly took her gaze upward and looked at him who was standing in front of her while crossing his arms which made her to immediately dropped her gaze down and shook her head.

"Hmm...now come inside . " He said opening a door for her and then got inside that room.

Y/n slowly took her steps inside and stood at the door. She didn't look upward, her gaze still fixed on the floor.

"As you know from now on you are going to stay here " He said sitting on his chair.

And she just nodded without looking upward at him.