💜Together💜

"Together forever and never to part
Together forever we two
And don't you know
I would move heaven and earth
To be together forever with you

______________________________________

Author's Pov

"Yes Y/nnnie, I think you are pregnant"

"N... N.. No it's n...not..... " Y/n stuttered hearing Chaerin's words, she felt like the world around here completely got frozen where as her heart started to beat so faster that she could hear it in her ears.

Her blood ran cold where as her whole body started to quiver while getting on the edge of panicking. Her throat turner dry where as her face turned more pale than it already was.

Chaerin's eyes got tensed watching
Y/n's trembling and panicked state. She hugged her tightly and uttered while patting her head.

"Sssh... Calm down Y/nnnnie, we are not sure yet . Maybe it's all just a misunderstanding.. Please calm down... "

"N.... No. No Chaerin , what if I am...no... No.. what I am going to do now.. ? How will I tell him...? Oh... My god.. No.. I can't... " Y/n stammered with her breaking voice where as her eyes became glossy.

Chaerin broke the hug and replied while cupping her face gently.

"We are not confirmed yet Y/nnnie and even if it's true then you should be happy that.... "

"No Chaerinnah , you don't understand . It's not about me, it's about him. How I am going to tell him that we are. ....oh my god...no..no.." 
Y/n sobbed out cutting Chaerin's sentence 

"Y/nnnie look at me and please calm down, just looked at me.. " Chaerin spoke while turning Y/n's face towards her making her looking at her with her glossy crying eyes.

Chaerin sighed and said

"Y/nnnie it's neither about you nor about him . It's about both of you, together... You both are the reason behind it and equally responsible too.. "

"But... "

"Let me hear out completely Y/nnie, you both went through worst from the past one year , you both went through every kind of stage including hate,jealousy ,betrayal ,obsession and even almost lost each other during this journey but at last you both are still together and end up with the feeling of love,love for each other . You know why because you have endured your every pain, every happiness,every feeling together and are always going to be together and that's the sign that no matter what, you both meant for each other and you both can handle and endure everything and anything together, so I believe that you both can go through this together too.. "

Y/n hugged Chaerin tightly and bursted out crying hearing her each and every word.

"Ssshh.. My baby calm down please... " Chaerin said hugging her back.

"But... What if he don't want.. To be... " Y/n sobbed unable to complete her sentence because of the painful lump in her throat

"Y/nnnie...we can't decide what he want or not based on our own assumptions, you need to talk to him and for that we first need to confirm everything.. Okay... " Chaerin said again cupping her face while giving her an assuring smile.

"Ok now take some rest your body is week and I will get you a pregnancy test kit tomorrow and then we will check it out okay and remember no matter what I am Always with you my Y/nnnie..."

Y/n again hugged her hearing her words and replied while crying

"Thank you, thank you so much for always being with me Chaerinnah. I don't know what I would have done if you were not with me, thankyou for being my support system always "