💜Truth💜

In your eyes, there's a heavy blue
One to love and one to lose
Sweet divide, a heavy truth
Water or wine, don't make me choose

______________________________________

Author's pov

"He did nothing but lie to you for the past 8 years.

You think he cares about you but babygirl you are so wrong . He took care of you because he was ordered to do so, You were just his f#cking responsibility. "

"You are so innocent Y/n. You trust those monsters who were just saving you for that Sinner ,Kim Taehyung"

"No Y/n baby I am not lying to you, you are nothing to him but just a  responsibility which he now got unable to fulfill"

"I am damn sure that until now that pretty little Oppa of yours must have left this earth"

"Taehyung must have killed him until now for not been capable of saving his precious doll"

"No no my Oppa...."

"I got you my Doll... "

"Oppa....." Y/n screamed while waking up from her horrible nightmare. Her body was sweating where as her heart was beating faster because of her nightmare

Y/n thought whatever had happened with her was just only her bad dream but realisation hitted her hard when she realised that she was in a complete different surrounding, she found herself laying on a beautiful soft bed which was not her.

She was in a totally unfamiliar surrounding which made her terrified.

Her clothes were changed, she was wearing a black night gown which was covering her till her toes.

She started to panic finding herself in that unknown place so she started to look here and there and than decided to got up from the bed immediately.

"You are up ...."

Y/n's feet stopped hearing that deep and husky voice which came from her behind.

She turned around and her eyes landed on the last person she wanted to see that time

Y/n's world froze where as her blood chilled watching his those dark and deep orbs which were already staring at her which made her soul to shuddered with fear.

Her mind started to fill with all those questions again and that time she wanted all her answers and she knew some how the only person who had all her answers was him.

The person standing right in front of her 

"How are you feeling...?"

His raspy voice took her out of her thoughts.

She looked at him with her doe eyes and then blinked them making the corner of his lips to tugged a little upward watching her moving her big lashes so alluringly. .

"Are you alr...."

"Why I am here ?"

His voice got cut off by Y/n who first time in her life rudely questioned someone.

"Where is my Oppa and why are you here? " Y/n again asked with a little cold expression to him who was just standing there while staring at her making her frowned.

"I asked you something, why I am here and why you are here?" She asked getting more angrily at him.

He didn't reply but just stood at his place while continued to stare at her a little amused