💜Tell Me How To💜

So, tell me how to be in this world
Tell me how to breathe in and feel no hurt
Tell me how 'cause I believe in something
I believe in us

______________________________________

Author's Pov

Y/n's body got completely frozen at its place watching his firm yet broken eyes which were like piercing her soul where as her heart clenched so badly that she found it difficult to breathe.

He stared at her doe teary eyes with his emotionless blank eyes while fisting his palms, clutching the bottle so tightly that a crack started to form on it.

For a brief moment they both got completely lost at each other's eyes and their silence spoke everything which they both were not capable of uttering.

Y/n's eyes automatically started shedding hot tears where as her heart started to hurt badly and her tears made him to lose his every level of anger and patience. His eyes turned more dark where as his heart felt a pang watching her tears.

He was shattered completely from inside but tried to hide it from outside with his anger . His body filled with complete rage and he clutched the bottle tightly ,shattering it in multiple pieces which pierced through his skin making blood started to drop from his hand.

Y/n gasped and her tearful eyes widened with shock watching his blood dripping from his palm.

She stormed towards him and held his hand while crying continuously.

But her soul left from her body when he pushed her away from him with a little strength making her stumbled at her place a little.

"Don't touch me and leave me alone. " He yelled staring at her eyes making Y/n flinched at her place with his burning wrathful voice and venomous choice of words.

She looked at him with bewildered shocked eyes which got filled with more pain and tears hearing and watching him..

"Go from here, I don't want to see you ever again in my life.. " He spat looking at her while clenching his jaw in pure anger making her body stiffed at its place.

Her blood ran cold hearing his words, her breathing rate halted listening to his each and every painful word which pierced deep inside her heart like a sharp dagger.

"Go from here and never come back, stay away from me as far as possible. I don't even want your shadow to be near me so just leave from here, let me be on my own leave.. " He shouted making Y/n's breathe hitched in her throat.

Her body started to lose its strength to stand properly, she looked at him like a lifeless person who was just watching her soul leaving her body and was completely helpless.

"I said Leave..... " He shouted making her whole body trembled with his wrathful intensity of voice.

She just gaped at him like a breathing dead body and the only word escaped from her mouth was.

"W.... Wh.... Why?? " She stuttered in an almost inaudible voice while continued to fall her painful hot tears from her eyes.

His inner beast took control over his body hearing her breaking hurtful voice and her question. He clenched his jaw so tightly that his veins started to pop out on his neck.

He fisted his palms more tightly and snapped gawking at her

"Why.. Because....I don't want you to become a part of my gloomy life, I don't  want you to get hurt each and every f#cking day because of me . I don't want you to become a monster like me.