💜Sinner's Sin💜

I'm seeing the pain, seeing the pleasure
Nobody but you, 'body but me
'Body but us, bodies together
I love to hold you close, tonight and always
I love to wake up next to you

______________________________________

Author's Pov

"Forgive me my DOLL because tonight

This SINNER is going to commit his biggest SIN

Tonight HIS FORBIDDEN DOLL is going to be HIS

FOR FOREVER..."

Y/n's heartbeat accelerated million times faster hearing his words and realising what he actually meant by them. Her breathing rate increased while she started gulping hard.

"Tonight You Are Going To Be Mine In The Most Forbidden And Sinful Way ...."

His husky and seductive voice made a chill run down her spine. Her body shivered due to the sensitivity of his touch on her skin...

She then felt his lips moving from her neck to her earlobe where he  kissed it softly.

"Na.. No. No Let me... Go" Y/n stuttered as her breathing turned into panting  .

He ignored her remark and then moved from her neck to her collarbone..

A soft moan escaped from her mouth when he gently bite the most sensitive part of her neck.

"D...don't..." Y/n uttered trying to free herself from his grip but instead of loosing, his grip tightened ,pulling her body more closer towards his.

"Why? " He softly whispered into her  ear making tiny hairs on her neck to stood up

She didn't reply to him but just struggled in his grip but she stopped when he suddenly turned her towards him by her waist.

He pulled her body so closer to his that her soft bosoms almost touched his hard chest. He looked at her angry tearful eyes and he felt his chest tightened by watching her tears and most importantly he was responsible for it ...

Then his gaze averted from her beautiful eyes to her trembling pouty lips. Unable to control his urge, he leaned down to kiss them but she turned her face towards different direction stopping him from kissing her again ..

He sighed and Y/n felt his hot breathing on her neck which made her whole body shivered again.

"I am sorry Doll..." He said pulling her more closer to him, leaving no space between them

Y/n looked at his emotionless eyes which now was showing different kinds of emotions...an emotion of hurt, desire, care, possession....

She also wanted him no doubt, she needed him in every possible way but she was afraid of letting him into her heart again..

"Doll.. " He tried to say something but stopped when he found her pushing him with her little strength.

But he didn't want her to push him away that time.

"Stop pushing me away Doll because I'll never let you to go away from me..."

His words made Y/n feel a tingling sensation inside her stomach and heart.

Her eyes started to form more tears , heavy hot tears escaped from her eyes

"Please... just let me go..I am begging you...."