💜Enough💜

I'd give it all for you if you let me
This heart don't have a home without you in it, no
I'd stand before you, as a man who's been broken
Truer words never spoken
Is that enough
Is that enough, for your love

______________________________________

Author's Pov

" Shut up Chaerinaah..." Y/n said getting annoyed by her on a phone call.

"Why ? I am stating the truth baby, I noticed everything when we were coming back from his company" Chaerin replied back and Y/n could feel it that she was smirking on the other side.

"N.. No. No nothing happened there " Y/n uttered getting embarrassed.

"Haah... stop lying Y/nnnie."

"I am not lying"

"Then why you were limping?"

Chaerin asked turning Y/n's cheeks  pink in embarrassment.

She kept her mouth shut and just nibbled on her lower lip, tried to find an excuse to give to her until

"Now silent, Are we doll? " Chaerin spoke mimicking Taehyung making her to furrowed her brows.

"Stop annoying me Chaerinnah" Y/n frowned hearing her .

Chaerin laughed and replied

"Okay okay sorry but one thing is for sure is that Mr Trashyhyung knows very well how to stop his Doll from getting bored. "

Y/n rolled her eyes at her and snapped

"Yeah just like your precious Mr Kooker.."

"Y/nnnie we didn't do anything like you guys " Chaerin defended

"Oh... Then why he was signalling you to follow him ?" Y/n smirked making Chaerin completely shut.

"Now silent Are we Ms. Lee Chaerin? " Y/n stated in the same tone as Chaerin making her annoyed.

"I hate you Y/nnie.." Chaerin cutely frowned.

"I love you too baby" Y/n replied making Chaerin to rolled her eyes at her in annoyance.

"Ok...ok now enough with our silent are we competition, do you remember we have important classes tomorrow? " Chaerin asked.

"Ummm.. Yeah I remember, we have early classes tomorrow"

"Ok then I'll meet you at school tomorrow, bye good night, horror dreams" Chaerin stated giggling

"Yeah you too pabo... " Y/n said with a smile and then hung up the call and then placed her phone on the table and then her eyes trailed towards her opened window.

She  walked towards the window and looked at the moon through it while smiling and just inhaled that fresh and beautifully calm air until she felt two arms to got wrapped around her abdominal and pulled her.

She immediately recognised to whom those arms belong to. She closed her eyes and wrapped her arms over his while feeling his warm, protected and safe embrace.

"Hmm... So now what My Doll is thinking that made her so happy? " He softly whispered into her ears making her heart beat faster.

"I am thinking about my everything. "She said with a soft smile still closing her eyes.

A beautiful smile appeared on his face hearing her answer and he didn't say anything in return and just back hugged her more tightly while closing his own eyes, inhaling her sweet addictive scent.