The New Member

Yuri sits quietly at her desk slouched over reading her book. She looks over at Natsuki who is rummaging through the closet in the class room mumbling to herself while trying to get her manga off the top shelf. "I wonder where Monika went" she thinks to herself. Suddenly the door of the classroom swings open. Monika runs is smiling. Yuri looks over at her "where were yo-" she stops talking. Yuri notices a boy standing awkwardly behind Monika. "W-w-who is that?" She asks Monika. "This is the new club member!! Haha sorry I didn't tell you guys about him but I just ran into him earlier today" she says with a huge smile on her face. Natsuki walks out of the closet after hearing that and looks MC up and down. "You brought a boy?!" She says while crossing her arms. Yuri tunes her and Monika out and stares at MC. He catches her looking at him and says "hi...um what's your name?" Yuri blushes and looks down. "Ahahaha w-well uh I'm uhhh..." her voice trails off as she looks back up at him smiling at her. She quickly looks away. "Uh Are you okay?" He asks her. Yuri nods while still looking at her feet. "Well I'm MC.." Yuri realizes how stupid she is being"jeez just say your name talk to him" she thinks to herself. "What is this feeling haha it feels...weird...but good weird" she thinks. Yuri looks up at MC. "My name is... Yuri" she says with an awkward smile. "Haha that's such a pretty name. So uhh do you-" his sentence gets cut off bc Monika walked up to him and started talking to him. Yuri looked at Monika. She felt a deep rage building up inside of her. "Excuse me but I was talking to him Monika" she says looking up at Monika. "Oh I'm..haha sorry Yuri I was just talking to him about the club. Why don't you go make some tea for us...you know to celebrate the new member" Monika suggests. "Well I think-" she stops talking and takes a deep breath. "Yes that's a great idea Monika." Yuri watched as Monika nods and goes back to talking to MC. She stares at Monika, full of anger she storms off to go make some tea.