Crazy Day in the Club

Yuri gets to school in a hurry looking forward to getting to the literature club so she can be with MC once again. He was like a drug to her. She couldn't get enough of him and each time she leaves the club after seeing him only leaves her wanting more. She saw Monika a few times in the hallway or in one of their classes. Every time Monika glanced at Yuri but looked away in a nervous panic. "What the hell is wrong with her?" Yuri thought every once in awhile. "forget her anyway...she is acting like this just so that I will lose focus on MC...but that will never happen." She thought as she started walking toward the clubroom. She let out a creepy grin. She quickly pushed open the door to the clubroom and looked around the room for MC. But he was no where. She saw Natsuki reading her manga in the corner next to the closet. She didn't see Monika or MC though. "That bitch..." Yuri mumbled. She looked down and started giggling, catching the attention of Natsuki. "Yuri what's so funny?" Natsuki asked as she started to do an awkward giggle. Yuri's giggle soon turned into a loud laugh. That is when Monika walked in with MC, both of them smiling and laughing to each other. Their smiles quickly faded away once they noticed Yuri looking at the ground and laughing with the most creepy laugh they had ever hear in their lives. The laugh sent chills through their spines but all they could do was look at Yuri. Yuri turned to face MC. "YOU ARE FINALLY HERE!!" She said as she grabbed MC by the arm and dragged him away from the other club members. MC looked scared. "Y-Yuri?" he said  with a nervous panic in his voice. "Yuri...maybe you should go see the nurse. You are scaring us." Monika said trying to put on a fake smile. Yuri turned towards her. She looked around at everyone in the classroom and saw the fear in their eyes. "MC are you scared of me? Why are you scared of me? All I want is to be with you! Forever! But every time I try to even talk to you they drag you away! So no need to be scared haha..."she said as she let out a giggle. "I'm not gonna hurt you...I'm only gonna hurt them!" She laughed and turned toward Monika. Monika steeped back in fear. "Natsuki...MC...Let's go and get the nurse." Monika said looking at Natsuki, who was staring at Yuri like she was crazy, and MC, who was right behind Yuri. They nodded and started walking towards the door. "WAIT!" Yuri yelled at the top of her lungs. She looked at her friends who weren't looking at her like she was a person...but like a piece of gum on the bottom of their shoes. In disgust. Fear. Monika grabbed MC and Natsuki's arms and dragged them out of the clubroom. Yuri stood in the middle of the classroom. "MC must think I'm a freak..." Yuri thought. A tear fell down the side of her face. She let out a giggle and wiped the tear away. Yuri grabbed her bag and went home.