Deep Cuts

TW: SELF HARM

As Yuri arrives home she throws her stuff at the door way and locks the door. "Hahah that boy is so different from anyone else in this world. I have to write an amazing poem. Impress him. Fuck Monika. Fuck Natsuki. Hahahaha who needs those two. Just a selfish bitch and a whiny little brat. They can go die for all I care." Yuri says out loud to herself as she walks up the stairs in her house. She walks into her room and changes into a T-shirt. She stares at her arms. They have cuts all of them from her cutting herself. "Hahahha and he can never ever find out about these...EVER" she yells at herself as she collapses onto her bed. "I gotta write the best fucking poem ever. But first I'm gonna go and eat some dinner" she mumbles. Yuri puts her hair in a messy ponytail and gets off of her bed. She walks downstairs into the kitchen. She looks in the fridge deciding what to make. "Hmmm..." she looks next to her. Next to her is a drawer full of silverware. "No I can't...but..no..." Yuri tries to convince herself. She slowly opens the drawer and grabs out a knife. It has a sharp blade. She caresses it over her skin on her arm. "Just a few won't hurt...hahaha right?" She says as she starts to cut into her left arm. Yuri grinders her teeth. "Hfffff" she breathes loudly as she cuts again right below the one she just cut. Blood drips from her knife and off of her arm onto her kitchen floor. She cuts one more time below that cut. Yuri laughs quietly to herself as she looks at the knife with blood dripping from it. She grabs a rag and wipes off the knife and her arm so that the blood stops dripping as much. "Now I got to clean this mess" she looks at the small puddle of blood on the floor. Yuri walks to grab her mop and mops up her mess. "I should probably start on this stupid poem" she groans as she walks back upstairs and sits at her desk in her room. Yuri picks up her pen. She starts writing words on a piece of paper in her notebook. "Anddddddd, DONE!!" She yells and drops her pen on her desk. Yuri slips her notebook into her bag and sits on her bed thinking to herself about MC. "I'll ask him if he wants to read this book with me haha...that's a great idea..." Yuri gets up and grabs her second copy of her book and places it into her bag with her copy. She turns off her lights and lays down in bed. Yuri slowly falls asleep.