Just Monika

TW: Murder, Death, Gore, Blood, and Just Monika

As Yuri stepped into the room she saw Monika covered in blood and MC tied to a chair passed out.

  "WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!!" Yuri yelled at the top of her lungs. Monika smiled as she walked towards Yuri. Monika placed her hand on Yuri's shoulder.

  "Sorry Yuri. But it had to be done. Natsuki had to go. MC is mine now." Monika said in a monotone voice. She giggled. "So unfortunately that means you have to go to" Monika said with a slight smile on her face. 

   Yuri stood there staring at Monika directly in the eye. She didn't understand. What is wrong with Monika. Why did she do this. Why is MC passed out. Those thoughts kept playing through her head.

   Monika's smiled grew bigger. She took the knife out of Yuri's hand.

  "Is this what you were going to use to kill me?" Monika asked staring into the blade. Yuri looked at the sharp knife and then at Monika's face. She wanted to say something. She wanted to know why. She wanted to know how. But she couldn't get the words out.

   "Jeez Yuri...You really like these things don't you?" Monika asked waiting for a response from Yuri. Yuri didn't move. She didn't talk. She just stared at Monika. "What's wrong? Cat gotcha tongue?" Monika said with a giggle. 

  Yuri looked at MC. He had woken back up. 

   "Huh?! What is going on?!" He said.

   "Let him go Monika" Yuri finally spoke up. She had tears in her eyes.

   "I'm not gonna hurt him silly. Just you" Monika said as she aimed the knife at Yuri.

    Monika stabbed Yuri in the stomach.

  Yuri felt the blade go through her. It hurt. She didn't scream even though she was going through a lot of pain. She didn't even cry. She just giggled before falling to the floor. Monika dropped the knife next to her. 

   "No hard feelings Yuri. But I need him. I know it's all fake so it's okay." Monika said.

    MC remained silent as Monika walked towards him. She touched his forehead and they both seemed to space out for a minute. MC passed out again.

    "Ahaha. Just hade to code him different. Erase you and Natsuki and all of this from his memory" Monika said looking down at Yuri who was bleeding out.

    Monika leaned down in front of Yuri and whispered in her ear "Just Monika".

   Yuri stared at Monika. She felt weak but not sad or mad...just normal. That was the last thing Yuri heard and saw before dying.