✧ 22 || Happy Accidents ✧

Yuu Nishinoya's POV

"Come on!" I said, dragging the 'o' extra long to emphasize the fact that he needed to come with me.

I tugged on Asahi's arm harder, but obviously that didn't do anything even despite the fact that he called me "A Ball of Energy". He was sitting on his bed and looking away while I stood on my two feet, ready to rip him away from his house.

"Asahi," I whined, pulling harder.

"But what am I supposed to do there? I'm barely friends with him!"

"Hinata wouldn't mind! And he's sick! I thought you were a good person!"

"Noya..." he groaned. "Please! Come on now, you can't just pressure me into doing everything, right?"

I found a mischievous smile tugging at my lips.

"Watch me."

✧✦✧

And so I was chilling in front of Hinata's front door, Asahi by my side.

"Come on, Noya, it's still not late. What am I supposed to do anyways?"

We were both holding hands because I was scared that he would chicken out and run off. I could feel his hand trembling in mine, though.

I turned to him and gave him a bright smile, bringing my other hand to place on top of his. "You'll be just fine, trust me."

His gaze was caught in mine, his eyes widening when he felt the warmth of my hand.

Oh my god, why is he so cute?

I shook away the thought and my gay panic and pulled away when I heard the door in front of me open. Quite sadly, I was too late.

Little Hinata had opened the door a bit too quickly, catching a glimpse of us looking at each other with our hands together.

"Oh, hello," Asahi said with a nervous smile, bringing his hand to the back of his head.

"They're here!" Natsu yelled as she turned around, so loudly that it made Asahi flinch. She had a really loud voice for someone so small.

She turned back around to face us and opened the door wider to let us in. She led us down the hall and to Hinata's room.

"Hello!" I said as I threw open the door. I marched in, Asahi following me from behind.

Hinata smiled at us and waved back. He sat on the bed, looking way less colourful than he normally did.

We walked in and I plopped myself down on the space in front of him. Asahi stood next to the bed. 

"Come on now," I mumbled under my breath. I took his arm and pulled him down, making him sit behind me. Hinata chuckled.

"So..." I started turning to him, "how'd it go?"

He fiddled with the navy blue blanket on top of him. "I didn't confess," he mumbled.

I sighed and held back a facepalm.