✧ 26 || An Attempt at a Confrontation ✧

Yuu Nishinoya's POV

"Well then."

It came from Tanaka and explained exactly how I felt. The two of us were standing outside, peaking through the door to see what happened. Hinata had ran right past us.

"That... went terribly," I mumbled. I looked over at Tanaka. "I'm gonna go talk to Hinata and ask what the fuck was going through his mind."

"Good idea."

And with that, I ran off to chase him.

"Hinata!" I yelled, almost tripping because of how quickly I had to run to catch him.

He stopped when he heard my voice and turned around. Stumbling along the way, I jogged up to him.

"I have so many questions," I stated.

"I do too..." Hinata covered his face. "Oh god, that was so stupid, I don't even know why I did that..."

"Well, to be fair, you had a good point. But also, what?"

He threw his hands in the air. "I don't know! I freaked out because he kissed me out of nowhere and then I got angry!"

I let out a chuckle laced with my shock. "And so you kissed him in return?"

Once again, his hands found their way on his face. "Yeah..." he mumbled, "angrily, too." He dropped his hands and looked at the ground, kicking a rock away. "I ruined our first kiss..." he said with a huge frown on his face.

I was overwhelmed by the laughter I was holding back, so I had to cover my mouth as I chuckled. "And your second one."

"Shut up! My life is literally falling apart and you're laughing?"

"And I'm not sorry for it," I said as I calmed my laughter. He frowned at me. "Anyways," I began, "we need to solve this problem as soon as possible."

"And... how do I do that?"

"Confront him and tell him about how you feel."

His voice was muffled by his hands as he said, "oh no..."

I looped my arm around his and began to march my way back to the gym, dragging Hinata along with me.

The closer we got to the gym, the more he resisted. "Come on! You won't be able to play volleyball with him if things are like this."

I guess that was all this volleyball loving idiot needed.

Tanaka looked over at the blushing mess next to me and turned away immediately to laugh.

I slapped his arm. "Tanaka!" I said with a chuckle because even I thought it was funny, "be nice to the kid."

"Noya..." groaned Hinata.

I looked over at him with an expression that communicated that I was absolutely done with his shit better than words ever could. "You'll have to confront him someday."

And with that, I pulled him into the gym. I looked over at Sugawara who had put away the volleyball he had when he saw us. "Where's Kageyama?"

He chuckled nervously. "He uh—he left because he said he wasn't feeling too well..."

And when Hinata and I exchanged glances, I knew he was thinking the exact same thing as I was.

Which was:

Shit.

✧✦✧

Well, that was a quick chapter.

Okay bye

If you liked this part, feel free to vote! Hope everyone is having a good day!

With love,
Kiri