Congratulations!

CONGRATULATIONS YOU DIED

...

...

...

What?

Where am i?

All I remember was Crossing the road and..
I think there was a truck with...
A blush and Eyelashes?

"Was I hit on by a Yandere-Truck-Chan? Am I getting reincarnated?"

YOU ARE A GAMER CORRECT? Y/N

"Holy shit, Yes I am an Epic gamer, I appeared in some EPIC OVERWATCH GAMING MONTAGES by some random German kid who keeps following me around."

I click Yes.

The Gamer baby! Oh yeah!

CHOOSE CLASS _ NOTE THAT YOU WILL BE ABLE TO EVOLVE THE CLASS DEPENDING ON YOUR ACHIEVEMENTS. THIS ACTION CANNOT BE CHANGED. CHOOSE WISELY.

...

WARRIOR - A MELEE FIGHTER WITH A STRONG DEFENSE AND ATTACK.

ROUGE - A STEALTH FIGHTER WHO SNEAK ON HIS ENEMIES OR SNIPES FROM AFAR.

MAGE - A PRACTITIONER OF THE ARCANE ARTS WITH A WEAK DEFENSE AND STRONG ATTACK

...

"Okay, lets see here-

- Warrior is a no, It's so overdone in with people trying to look like badass swordsmen and paladins. No thank you Sasuke.

- Mage looks good but they always have a slow start. If I get reincarnated as a baby then Mage would be fine but If I'm sent with the body I currently have I wont be able to do much.

- Rouge looks good, Stealth is always useful and a single crit can change the whole fight...

- Rouge it is"

IS ROUGE YOU CHOSEN CLASS? Y/N

I click yes.

SAY STATUS

"Status" I follow the instruction.

Name: Neta Peleg

Level: 1

Age: 17

HP: 100

MP: 100

SP: 200

STR(Strength): 10

VIT(Vitality): 10

DEX(Dexterity): 20

INT(Intelligence): 10

WIS(Wisdom): 10

CHR(Charisma): 10

LCK(Luck): 10

Active Skills:

Observe: Allows the user to see information about the target.
Cost: None.

Sneak 1/100: Allows the user to remain undetected. The Higher the skill level the harder it is for the user to be detected.
Cost: None.

Passive Skills:

Bow Proficiency 1/100: Allows the User to use the Bow and Arrow. The Higher the skill level the more Damage the user deals with the Bow.

Knife Proficiency 1/100: Allows the user to use the Knife. The Higher the skill level the more Damage the user deals with the Knife.

"Wow, I really do have the gamer. So where is my first world?" I ask the white void around me.

SAY INVENTORY

"Oh, There's more? Inventory"

In front of me appears a screen with options, reminds me of the inventory from Skyrim.

"Lets see what I have?"

- Nordic Dagger.

- Nordic Bow.

- Nordic Arrows 10,000

- Gacha Token 5

"Cool, Skyrim Weaponry. Epic... What about the Gacha Tokens?"

DOES USER WISH TO USE GACHA TOKEN 5? Y/N

I click Yes, It's useful to know what I have, Even if it's Random.

Soon the Gacha Tokens disappear and in their place is.

- Wooden Bowl

- Adamantite Ore 50

- Beenade 20

- Blue Dye 25

- Life Crystal 5

...

"Use all 5 life crystals."

DOES USER WISH TO USE LIFE CRYSTAL 5? Y/N

"Yes!"

MAX LIFE INCREASED BY 5,000

"Five Thousand!? i thought the life crystal only increases the max life by 20? does each crystal increase by one thousand?"

...

"No Answer? Okay, I'm ready!"

WORLD CHOSEN: RWBY

"RWBY? Didn't really watch the show, i did read a lot of fanfi-*Pop*"

GOOD LUCK

The items used were a mix of Skyrim and Terraria. Hopefully you would like this story.

EDIT!!!

Rewrite is up! Go read that instead!