The Wonderful wizard of Oz

As Amber and I stepped out of the silent elevator we come into a room with a gears on the wall, And gears on the table. and gears on the chair...

This room has nothing but gears...

Sad Feng Shui hours.

"This place could use more decorations." I blurt out.

Ozpin raises his eyebrow and looks at me.

"And you are?" he asks. Even his question sounds like a chess master, what the fuck?

"This is Neta, He's my travel companion and-" Amber starts to blush "-B-b-bo-boyfriend..." She said the last part in a whisper.

So cute.

"That is correct, I am nothing but a wandering traveler. Honing my skills to become the very best archer there ever was, is and will be." I say.

"So you're not working for her?" Ozpin asked again. Jeez is Voldemort here, can't you just say Salem?

"Who? Salem?" I feign ignorance.

'Observe' I quickly cast observe on Oz because why not.

Ozpin Emerald

Level: ???

Age: ???

Oh damn. Question marks? Am I not strong enough to check his level?

"... How did you do that?" He asks after staying silent.

"...Do what?" Oh shit oh shit oh shit.

"I felt traces of mana coming from you shortly after you asked if I was talking about Salem. Seeing how relaxed you were with the topic I can guess that you got the knowledge from Amber. That doesn't answer the mana however." He felt it. He felt me cast Observe on him. OH NOOO!!

"So, I ask again." This time, Ozpin sounds actually scary," How did you do that?"

He's scary. I'm going to sleep.

WARNING WARNING. INFECTION FOUND IN SYSTEM, PLEASE KEEP CALM, WARNING WARNING

INFECTION DETECTED

PURGING VIRUS

VIRUS ELIMINATED

THANK YOU FOR YOUR COOPERATION.

*Gasp!* I wake up suddenly to find myself on the ground of the office, Amber looking at me with wide eyes and Ozpin clutching his head.

"What... Just happened" I ask.

Ozpin looks at me in shock before saying.

"You're an other-worlder?" He whispers.

He knows about other worlds?

Wait a minute no!

How did he find out!?

Did he try to read my mind!?

THIS ASSHOLE!

"YOU READ MY MIND!" I jump up and yell at the old coot.

"I have a good reason-" "YOU VIOLATED MY MIND FOR INFORMATION YOU FUCKER!"

"I see you're angry-" "ANGRY?! DO I LOOK ANGRY TO YOU?! THIS A PERFECTLY NORMAL REACTION!!!"

... ten minutes later ...

"Okay I'm calm now" I say after I finish screaming and shouting at what has to be counted as a mind rapist.

"Are you finished?" he asks slightly shaking. I'm pretty sure I just destroyed his self esteem.

Who the hell wears green anymore?

"Just get to the point" I told the mind fucker.

"I would like to invite you to beacon academy to enroll as a student. what you say?" He asks me to join his school. Why the fuck would i want to go to school?!

QUEST RECIEVED: NEW SCHOOL COOL.
ENROLL IN BEACON ACADEMY.

REWARD: STALHRIM LIGHT ARMOR, STALHRIM ARROW x 1,000, STALHRIM DAGGER.

NOTICE: YOU CANNOT DENY THIS QUEST.

Fuck.

Well It seems I must go to school.

Sorry for the shorter chapter. I just need time to think of games to take rewards from. currently I have Skyrim and Terraria, I might add Breath of the wild to it but I'm not sure. If you know any good Archer or Ranger items from video games please tell me the name of the game, i would be grateful. thank you.