NOTE!!!

So as some of you may know. Rooster Teeth took down RWBY from youtube and the only place i can watch them now is on the rooster teeth website. The problem is that I hate the rooster teeth website and I know absolutely nothing from RWBY except what I read in other fanfics. I can no longer watch the show as I'm writing so there might be some accidents and changes here and there. I myself never watched RWBY beyond volume 1, Heck I haven't even finished volume 1 since it was so bad, I only watched RWBY to help me write these chapters.

The Next chapter was going to be Jaundice and Forever Falls but I know almost nothing of what happened in it. I know its something about Jaune getting bullied for being a beta-ass-pussy and Cardin finding out Jaune faked being a chad to get into school. something with killing an Ursa and finding out the semblance of Pyrrha. We get to see Velvet Scarlatina for a minute. We know nothing about Cardin and his Team except that he is a bully and they follow him like minions.

Rooster Teeth is a really annoying Company with terrible people working in it, now that they took down the show from youtube so people like me need to work harder to watch it is just pushing me over the edge.

I'm taking a Hiatus from this Fic, I'm not sure If i'm going to come back to it. I really love writing this fic, It's the one that I love the most but Without watching RWBY as i'm writing this hot pile of garbage I know nothing of what i'm doing.

I might make a Gamer of Bloodlust (OC x DXD) to replace this. A Gamer story where I will try to make the the new Neta' life as much as a headache as I can while having him choose Warrior as his starting class.

Gamer of the Bow = Rogue. (RWBY)

Gamer of Bloodlust = Warrior. (DXD)

Gamer of ??? = Mage. (Give a popular show to shove a mage Neta into it. I have no idea, It could be another DXD story, IDK, give me ideas)

I'm also thinking of making a Fate/Grand Order story with an OC Servant, I already have a Servant picked I just need to start writing.

So to recap. This story is going on Hiatus. I might write a DXD/Gamer story. I might write A F/GO SI-OC Story. I need help choosing the world for the Mage Gamer story. That's all.

Smell ya later. - Neta.