We're off to see the Wizard

"So you were attacked?" The grey haired man asked Amber.

While Amber is talking with Ozzy Osbourne I check my inventory.

After Fighting off the attackers I managed to finish off a hidden quest.

----

PROTECT THE FALL MAIDEN: DON'T LET CINDER TAKE THE MAIDEN POWER.
REWARD: Dungeons are now available, Mobs drop items when defeated.

----

So I get Mob drops and dungeons now?

Epic.

I also managed to level up a few levels so at least one of the terrible trio is dead. Hopefully it's Cinder.

"So we need you to bring us a bullhead" Amber asks the green goblin.

"We? is Qrow there?" Ozymandias asks.

"Nope, My travel buddy is coming with. Just bring us the pickup... Also it needs space for horses."

Why are aircraft's here called bullheads? Who designed these? They don't even look like bulls or heads, Especially not heads of bulls.

"Hey Amber? Did you tell him about the bandits?" I ask.

"Just a second Oz, For the last time Neta, There weren't any bandits." She said and continued to talk with Osmond.

"The Bullhead should be there in an hour, I'm sending Peter." Oswald said and hanged up.

Thank you Osama.

We both sat on a bench waiting for the bullhead to arrive. I decided to ask Amber a question.

"Was that the first time there was an attempt on your life? For your maiden powers I mean?" I ask.

"*Sigh* Sadly no. There were several more when i was younger. I don't really remember them since I was young at the time.-" She lays her head on my shoulder, I start to stroke her hair with my fingers. "-You see, My mother was the previous fall maiden. and I was still a baby when she died and sent her powers to me." I continue stroking her head, slowly turning it into head pats. She's acts like a dog starved for attention so much I sometimes wonder if she's a Faunus.

"You don't have to talk about it." I whisper to her. She just closes her eyes and asks.

"Can we stay like this? for now at least?" Instead of answering i continue with my head pats.

Is this what having a girlfriend is like?

Soon Amber falls asleep and I stay awake waiting for the bullhead to arrive and carry us to Beacon

71 minutes later the bullhead arrived outside the village we were both sat in.

(It looks like this)