The bees knees

Ruby was going to beacon.

That was an understatement.

Ruby was going to BEACON ACADEMY TWO YEARS EARLY!

'KYAAA!'

Ignore that last part.

After getting arrested for fighting without a huntsmen license she was invited by headmaster Ozpin himself to join the academy two years early.

She also made a friend, She thinks, His name was Mercury Black and he is, as her sisters called him, an Edgelord.

He wears dark clothes and acts like he doesn't care, but Ruby saw his tears when her dad gave him a warm meal and said that he'd always be welcomed.

"I can't believe my baby sister is going to Beacon with me, and she finally made a friend" Ruby's big sister, Yang Xiao Long, Said as she rubbed her little sisters hair and pulled her closer to herself.

"Yang! You're embarrassing me.

"Yeah Blondie, You're embarrassing the baby." Mercury said.

"Oh come here you!" Yang pulled Mercury into the hug. Mercury showed no resistance, did he already succumb to her power?!

"Oh this is going to be The best school year ever for you, Getting in two years early, Everyone would think your the bees knees!" Yang said as she continued choking Ruby in her hug. I think Mercury already suffocated.

"But I don't want to have bees knees, i want to have normal knees like a normal girl!" oh Ruby, You won't get to have your normal school year and you know it.

------

Brigitte couldn't fall asleep, Either from the Turbulence or from the fact that Nora kept asking questions and talking non stop.

"Life, Old Pal, Why do you hurt me so?" Brigitte whispered.

"Did you say something? What did you say? Why are you lying down, It's not good for your back to lie down in armor, I know, I tried!" Nora kept talking.

"Nora, I think She's ignoring you. Maybe we should leave her alone?" Oh Ren, bless your soul.

"NO! We need to have this clown become our friend and we can have her use her jester tricks to make infinite bananas!" Nora, That's not how Brigitte works. i think...

---Neta POV---

The students are here. And I instantly see a face that makes my face freeze.

"Mr Peleg, Did you recognize someone?" A voice catches my attention.

Deputy Headmistress Glynda Goodwitch Talks to me now.

"You can go and speak to your future classmates, Just don't blow up anyting, again

"You can go and speak to your future classmates, Just don't blow up anyting, again..." Glynda says and I instantly rush off.

Sprinting as fast as I can, Using all of my 180 DEX points I rush towards a yellow haired girl walking together with a short black haired girl and another face I really want to punch.

"Dynamic Entry!" I shout as I Jump drop-kick the grey haired teenager.

"Huh? WAIT IS THAT-!" Mecury couldn't finish his sentence as my foot smashed into his face, sending him flying.

""MERCURY!"" The Two girl shouted and turned to look at me, "Who are you!? Why did you kick him! Asshole!" The blonde shouts and turns to punch me, Her eyes glowing red.

I dodge her and quickly use observe.

Name: Yang Xiao Long

Level: 30

Age: 17

I'm 11 levels higher than her, but she isn't my problem, my real problem is this guy.

Name: Mercury Black

Level: 32

Age: 17

Bingo!

I rush towards him and Kick him again, He block my kick with a kick of his own.

"You! You fucker why are you here!?" i yell and jump over his kick and take out my Nordic dagger.

Before I can stab him Mercury and I get enveloped in a purple glow.

oh yeah, Glynda was here.

Without saying anything she picks both of us up with her semblance and drags our floating bodies off towards Ozpin's office.

We'll lets go see the mind fucker.

---20 minutes later---

This is awkward. Ozpin, Glynda, Mercury and I stand silently in the silent elevator. on our way down.

"Now remember Mr Peleg, Mr Black, No fighting outside of combat lesson. Even if you know each other from before the academy. think of this as a new start for the both of you." Ozpin said, for the third time.

"And for the third time Oz, He tried to assassinate Amber! he should be in prison!" Ozpin ignores me as if I am lying. Which I am not!

"Just go to sleep. we have enough sleeping bags for everyone. Initiation is tomorrow, Don't miss it." Glynda takes over for him.

We split off from the teachers. heading towards the main hall, were everybody will be sleeping. On our way there I kick Mercury's leg, he doesn't trip and instead kicks me back.

There was no eye contact the entire time.

We go into, the hall, we grab a sleeping bag, and we go to different edges of the room. I pick a spot near the wall and Mercury picks a spot opposite to me.

We both close our eyes.

We both try to sleep.

"Fuck you Mercury!" i call out.

"Fuck you too!" He calls back.

We fall asleep.

Yo Guys! Neta here, For a short time we got this story to #1 is the Archer tag. making us statistically the best archer on this site.
Thank you guys so much for reading this fic and I hope you continue to read in the future.