P Trailer

Neta Peleg was in the training room using his knife on some training dummies.

tomorrow Initiation starts and He needs to finish the quest. he doesn't know what will happen if he fail but he also doesn't want to find out.

Stab Stab Slash Cut Stab Flip the knife to other hand Slash Stab Feint Slash and finish it off with a slash to the neck.

The Dummy's head cluttered to the ground.

KNIFE PROFICIENCY HAS LEVELED UP

"That's not going to be enough" I said, I need something big if I want to survive what's coming. I know Cinder wouldn't die so easily, she will be back and she'll have a new plan with her. She needed the maiden powers from Amber to force the White Fang to follow her. No Maiden Power means No White Fang. She needs some form of goons with her. Emerald is obviously dead, I got EXP after the fight but That Explosion wasn't enough to kill cinder, i hoped it would but I didn't have enough Mp on me.

Cinder is Probably planning something, Emerald is Dead and I have no idea where Mercury is.

"Dammit" I take the Nordic Bow out of my invetory and notch an arrow in it.

I Stand in front of the biggest training dummy. It's less of a dummy and more of a statue of a man the size of an elephant.

I Pull Back the bowstring, I use my skill CHARGE ARROW to fill my Arrow with MP.

And i keep filling, and I keep filling.
The last arrow that hit cinder was a big explosion but the shockwave wasn't big enough. it ponly had 200 Mp in it.

I want more, no, I NEED More.

I keep pushing Mp into the arrow. And i keep filling it up.

The amount of Mana in the arrow is so big it starts to shake.

Not enough!

I keep pumping mana into the arrow.

More!

The Arrow starts to glow a pale blue outline.

My MP is two thirds empty.

NOT ENOUGH!

MORE! MORE! MORE POWER!

I see my Mp bar in the corner of my eye shrinking, When there is only a tenth left my sight started to form a red hue at the corner of my eye. Warning me of the danger I'm about to do.

Now the Arrow is shaking uncontrollably, as if it is trying to fly by itself, it Glows such a bright blue light it's almost blinding.

I hear footsteps fast approaching me.

And When the screen stating that I'm completely out of mana appears at the corner to warn me I shout.

"APOLLO!"

The Arrow shoots from the Bow faster than a shooting star, In an instant it hits the giant metal dummy 200 meters from here and explodes.

The Explosion is so big it nearly hits me, If Professor Goodwitch didn't use her telekinesis to drag me back from the explosion as Ozpin quickly uses his own Semblance? Magic? Power to put up glowing green barrier to stop the explosion from spreading to far and destroy the whole room.

The Shock from the size of the explosion quickly leaves me as I fall unconscious from mana depletion.

But not before I see the Screen pop up.

NEW SKILL CREATED: APOLLO.
By Filling an arrow with most of the users mp and calling out the name of the God of archery the arrow becomes a recreation of the sun.
After firing the arrow the user becomes disabled and cannot move for 3 seconds.
Cost: Above 80% of Max MP