3 months

it's been 3 months since I became a Gamer and started my journey with Amber

My stats are higher than ever

Name: Neta Peleg

Level: 36

Age: 17

HP: 6,600

MP: 700

SP: 1,600

STR: 70

VIT: 70

DEX: 180

INT: 40

WIS: 40

CHR: 30

LCK: 30

On my journey I got a few new skills with my bow and dagger

Backstab: The act of stabbing someone in a blind spot, The attack does five time's the damage of a normal attack. if the user is using sneak the attack will cause 10 times the damage instead of 5 times.
Cost: 100 SP

and also

Charge Arrow 12/100: The act of pushing your MP into an arrow in order to cause an explosion at the point of impact. The higher the Skill Level the bigger the explosion and the faster the arrow shoots.
Cost: 20+ MP

--------

We got our horses, Amber has Seabiscuit and I have Gringelot. They are both brown beauts.

somewhere around the second month Amber told me she is the Fall Maiden. It's what she disguised as her semblance when she talked about it that goes to the last maiden she thinks of when she dies. It was a big secret, The trust she showed me by telling me this was so large I had to do something.

So I told her who I really was, How I was sent here after I died, How I have the power of the gamer.

She took it and accepted me even though I'm not of this world.

So we started dating soon after.

It's been a month since we started dating. Three months since I came to the world of remnant. 

So now we find ourselves on the road again, Amber on Oreo and I on Gringelot. singing a traveling song.

-----------

"There will come a soldier
Who Carries a mighty sword
He will tear your city down, oh lei-Oh lai-oh lord
oh lei, oh lai, oh lei, oh lord
He will tear your city down, oh lei-oh lai-oh lord"

Now it's Amber's Turn

"There will come a poet
Whose weapon is his word
He will slay you with his tongue, oh lei-oh lai-oh lord
Oh lei, oh lai, oh lei, oh lord
He will slay you with his tongue, oh lei-oh lai-oh lord"

Now together

"There will come a ruler
Whose brow is laid in thorn
Smeared with oil like David's boy, oh lei-oh lai-oh Lord
Oh lei, oh lai, oh lei, oh Lord
Smeared with oil like David's boy, oh lei-oh lai-oh Lord
Oh lei, oh lai, oh lei, oh Lord
He will tear your city down, oh lei-oh lai... oh"

and for the finisher!

"Oh lei, oh lai, oh lei, oh lai, ohOh lei, oh lai, oh lei, oh lai, ohOh lei, oh lai, oh lei, oh lai, oh lei, oh lai, oh lei, oh lai, oh"

--------

We stop our singing and see a little girl crying on the road. all alone, all suspicious like.

"I don't trust this, she seems suspicions all alone here. The nearest town isn't for miles. She might be a bandit in disguise." I whisper to Amber.

"You're right... Get ready for if something happens." I nod and she trots towards the kid.

I take out my bow, activate sneak and start Charging an arrow.

As I watch my MP slowly get absorbed by the arrow I look up to see Amber giving the ground where the girl previously was an apple. A green haired girl standing a few meters in front of her. taking out her guns.

she does'nt seem to see me on my horse. it seems that my brown Traveling Cloak and my Sneak skill are making me seems as if I'm a part of Gringelot.

I see a Boy in a grey jacket rushing towards Amber from the right and I fire towards him with Snipe. the Arrow charged with 73 MP explodes upon contact with his aura. taking out a chunk of it.

before the boy can see where I am i shoot another 4 arrows. three towards him and the other to the girl in green.

In the Distance i see a woman in red rushing towards as with twin swords as Amber starts to float with her Maiden powers, calling forth a Lightning storm.

Charging an Arrow with 350 MP I snipe the woman in red. She dodged at the last second but the explosion still got her. She keeps running though. She must be the leader.

I Get off of Gringelot and rush towards the boy In Grey. four arrows already cocked on the bowstring of my Nordic bow. i aim at the woman in red and fire. She stops and blocks the arrows with her swords. first arrow blocked, second arrow blocked, third arrow blocked and fourth arrow?

*BOOM*

I charged the last arrow with 200 MP Enough Mana to blow a hole in a stone wall. and she blocked it in front of her face. I'll be surprised if she ever see's again.

"Cinder!" The girl in green cried out and rushes towards the woman in red.

Cinder? So this is the point in the plot where she tries to take the maiden power for herself before the start of Canon.

So that means That Qrow should be nearby.

I take out a special arrow. It's a normal arrow but it has a Beenade attached to the tip. I Use my remaining MP to charge the Beenade arrow and When I see to girl in green, who I believe is Emerald, Standing above Cinder's body, I Snipe.

"Huh-" *BOOOOOM* The Explosion has the power of five C4 charges. And it has magical bees in it.

"Amber! Let's get out of here" I shout to amber as she stabs the Grey haired guy with the dust crystal on her staff.

"Yeah!"

She flies back to Seabiscuit and I run to Gringelot, We hop on and we ride away. leaving the dying villains behind us.

Destination? Beacon.

Neither of us notice a dusty old Crow looking upon us from a tree...

-------

"Ozpin's gonna' want to hear this." he says and looks to the bleeding boy and two dead Girls. He picks up the one who is still alive after stopping his bleeding and runs to the nearest town. "Jimmy will want to question you, punk" He says and continues running.

Three Chapters in one day. Wow, just WOW.