Oh no it's Spooky

Welcome to the Halloween special, This might be terrible since I don't celebrate the pagan holiday known as Halloween, not because the devil will corrupt me, It's because I'm Jewish.

"Oh no, Yang! It's Halloween Tomorrow!" Was the yell that woke up all the students at beacon!

"Shut Up! It's five in the morning!" If the first yell didn't wake you up, this one surely did.

That's right, it was the morning before Halloween and Ruby Rose, Leader of team RWBY, completely forgot to buy her costume.

But luckily for her, She had a sister who would accompany her costume shopping.

"You want me to join you, Sorry rubes but I'm busy, Nora asked me to help her make the world biggest waffle, so yeah... sorry." Ruby's sister, Yang Xiao Long, told her.

Dejectedly, Ruby looked for her other friends.

Jaune couldn't come because he had training with Pyrrha.

Weiss had homework because she's smart like that.

That leaves only one man. The only one she knows never has anything to do and his teammates won't bat an eye if she took him for himself.

"WAKE UP!" A voice shouted from above her.

*Crash* Something landed in front of her.
The thing was a 17 year old teenager with grey hair and metal legs.

"Mercury?" Ruby asked the thing that landed in front of her. The thing looked up at her and simply said.

"Can you punch Neta for me?" Don't listen to him Ruby, He is trying to corrupt you with his assassination techniques.

"..."

"In the face please"

"... Why?" Ruby asked the boy why she should punch his teammate, in the face.

"He threw me out of the window so I would wake up." Mercury explained.

"It worked didn't it?" Neta called out from the window in his dorm room.

---------

So, Mercury and Ruby are going costume hunting.

Mercury being the bad boy that he is told Ruby that he never celebrated Halloween.

Ruby being the sugar plum that she is asked him why.

Mercury being the ex-assassin that he is told her that his father never allowed him to do so.

Ruby being the nice kid that she is decided to buy Mercury a costume too.

Things were going well until...

---------

Mercury got a phone call from his partner.

"Hey Mercury get over here, Nora and Yang just dropped the biggest waffle I ever saw on the floor and are getting chewed out by Goodwitch, You have to see this!" Neta called. Mercury doesn't know what Neta is to him.

He's the first friend he ever had who wasn't a girl like Ruby or Yang, But at the same time they always argue about small stuff. Like who gets to use the shower first, or how Mercury failed to assassinate his girlfriend. He really likes to bring that up a lot.

The first assassination mission Mercury went on without his abusive father and he got caught.

"I can't come over I'm buying clothes with Ruby" Mercury explained to his... Best Friend? Rival? It was a weird relationship they have.