Prolouge

It was a rainy day out, unlike any day anyone's ever seen. The weather forecast had called for clear skies that night, but this night however, was different. The air crackled with great booming noises as two people clashed fists, one on one, with nothing to hold them back. The air pressure was so strong, the weather around them and in the city changed from the clear skies that were predicted to rain and thunder.

AllMight panted a bit as he looked to the villain with pure hate and malice, unlike his facade he showed the public. "You....scum...." he says. "Not only did you want to kill the people of this city with our fight...but...you also want to berate me on how pathetic my master was..?!" He yells. "My master was more than you can even imagine..." he balls his fist as the energy he made crackled with intensity.

The Villain smiles and looks at AllMight with both rage and evil. "Your one to talk...you want to kill me..." he smiles. "Go ahead....do it. And show the world that your no pure hero..." he says. "Show them the real side to all heroes....nothing but bloodthirsty and vengeful people..." he smiles "you know you can....no one is here to record us, surprisingly..." he says. "Do your worst, but live with the memory that you failed and broke that heroic code you enacted all those years ago..."

AllMight, in a fit of rage, yells out. "I won't kill you!" He yells "but I sure as hell will make your final moments of consciousness painful....for all those you hurt!" He yells. "MANCHESTER SMASH!" With all his heart, and punches the villain in the chest, which sends him flying.

He coughs and sputters blood, but smiles. "Nice....shot...." he panted. "You..know..." he gets up slowly. "I always hated people like you...you have so much rage and anger in you because of that pathetic excuse you called a masters death...." he says. "I left you.....a gift..." he snaps his fingers, which makes AllMights side explode, causing him to buckle to the ground. The villain gets up, and smiles. "A simple.....explosive trigger quirk...enhanced with....nitroglycerin boosters..." he smiles and coughs up more blood.

"You.....bastard..." he takes a knee. He couldn't believe it. This was the first time AllMight, in this moment, felt like he could die. He looks up, to see the Villain look pale and sickly. "Oh....heh...." he looks up with darkened eyes. "Did....oh god..." he sees that the villain was bleeding off of his sides, but the villain did not change his facade. "Your...going to die...if I...."

"If you what...? Turn me in...?" He says, wearily. "Your pathetic..." he says. "You want me to die...so badly..but to keep your facade...alive...you have to turn me in...." he snaps his fingers and a black goo forms on his body. "I'll...gladly die somewhere else...let this day be forgotten to the public....or remain hidden, depending on if anyone's noticed....Let this be the day you ended a life....AllMight..." he slowly is enveloped in the darkness.

With AllMights remaining bits of consciousness, he yells out the villains name in vain, anger, and sadness for what he thinks he's done. "ALL FOR ONE!" He yells.
————————————————————
All for One stumbled onto the apartment complex's outer walls, and coughs up blood as he holds his sides. That smash did a number on him, and he thinks that for once he should have never let his guard down. He coughs and knocks on the door of an apartment that was all to familiar with him, taking off his mask he donned to breath better during combat and making it disappear.

The last think Inko expected to hear was knocking on her door. It was late, about 11:00 PM, and she was holding baby Izuku in her arms as she answered the door. "Hello, this is the Midorya residence, how may I...." she freezes at the sight of her husband, almost dead and bleeding. "Oh...m-my...god...." she tears up. "My...."

All for One grabs her hands and smiles. "Shh....it's...okay...just...had a wreck....with a villain..." he says "did a number on me in his rage...and..needed to come home...was coming anyways as a suprise..." he smiles. "I....just...I'll go to a hospital and everything...I just need to...see my baby...boy..." he smiles.

Inko nods with her tears streaming down her face, as she hands they're baby to him. She tears up and goes to make them tea, leaving the two alone as he sits down on a chair so he didn't fall with him.

"Y-young...Izuku..." he smiles weakly. "To think...I would live...in a world without people like him...." he says "interfering with my life....and those I've brought into this world..." he holds him closely, and actually tears up. Family was one of the things he wanted, and now, he knows he may never see them....but....at least there's a chance he'll lead Izuku on his path to whatever he wished to become. "Young man...." he says weakly. "With my last...wish...." he holds onto the baby's hand gently. "I give you....all I have...." he says. A red glow emanates from his hand in jagged lines as it slowly goes to Izuku. He looks to Izuku and smiles. "When you come of age....you will be the strongest....of them all..." he says. "I want you to show the world..what a true hero is...I want you to fulfill my only request...to be you..." he smiles "so...I'll be with you every step of the way...I promise..." he smiles. He gets up and gently placed Izuku on the couch.

Inko walks in and sees her husband trying to leave without any other words. She tears up, and hugs him. "Please...don't go..." she says "it's like you to do that...but....your gonna die if..."

"Shh..." he holds her cheek and kisses her head. "I'll...be okay...." he says. "I'll.....see you soon..." he lets go of her. "I have called a friend....who knows way more than many....I'll be back home....if not.....well...." he looks down. "Please tell Izuku about me..." he says. He turns and waves goodbye for what feels like theyre last time, and walks through the door. He walks a few steps out, before a van comes to pick him up. He rides in it as a villain that appeared shrouded in a black and purple mist look to him. "Is this it...?" The most villain asked.

"No...." he says "even if I don't make it...he will..." he says, holding his side. "Even if he Doesn't choose to move on with my plans or...hell, my status to you...." he says "watch him....with your life..." he says "but...I know you'll have to attack him...but...make sure that when you do....try to spare him as much pain as realistically possible....tell the entire group and any new members....okay...?"

"Understood, sir." He says. "Anything for the man who spared my life and fills me with purpose..." he says.

The van continues to drive through the streets as rain continues to flood down the city. How Izukus future will unfold will lay upon his shoulders and his shoulders only.