Chapter 11: The Quirk Apprehension Test

Izuku gulped as he stood at the front of the all group. He knew most likely he would be called up for whatever tests he had planned out first, since he had made the highest score in the entrance exams. He looked around at the other students, seemingly looking as nervous as he was.

Ochaco taps on Izukus shoulder gently and smiles, giving a thumbs up "I'm sure that you'll do great! Remember....we promised that together we would make it through UA, right? No matter the challenge..." she smiles

Izuku couldn't help but smile with a blush. He never really felt so determined to see through a promise for another person, and the fact that Ochaco, this random student, has helped him through the times they were together made him even more happy. "I know we will..." is all he says before turning forward.

Aizawa looked at the class before him. Hm...I'm not really impressed...but...I can't judge based on looks... he looks at Izuku "what was your highest softball throw you've thrown back in Junior High without your quirk?" Aizawa asks.

Izuku thinks hard back to those times, and amidst the constant memories of bullying and the pain he had endured during those times, he remembers a clear number. It wasn't impressive, but....

"About 16.7 meters..." he looked down shyly.

"Heh...that's the weak ass link I've known....just a facade hes putting up to be a "hero"....pathetic..." Bakugo sneered in the back.

"That's enough out of you, Bakugo..." Aizawa says, before turning to Izuku and then the group "I'm allowing Izuku to use any quirk he has stockpiled..." he says "technically, his quirk bonds to others quirks, making them his...in a sense.." he sighs "so, Izuku, lets see what you've got.."

Izuku nods, feeling Bakugo's aggressive gaze pierce his soul from behind, and then exhales. I'll prove those who doubted me wrong.... he smiles. He sees his mothers and Ochaco's face flash through his mind, before he prepped his arm to throw. I won't fail them...never! Izuku thinks to himself.

Aizawa genuinely looked a bit shocked at this kids demeanor changing. This kid had the aura of a shy coward when you saw him at first glance, but the fact that his entire aura that he showed change so drastically made him impressed in a way.

Izuku yelled, and his arm transformed to slime. He whirled it around a few times in a circle, before throwing it, causing the air around the throw to crack a bit. Izuku has put all his energy to his throw, and whirred it up a bit to transfer energy to his arm more.

The ball landed with a resounding thud as Aizawa checked his tracking device, before showing it to the class. "107.8 meters. Not bad for a quirk that doesn't really augment strength..." Aizawa says with a smirk.

Bakugo looked angrily at Izuku "t-that quirk stealimg prick must have gotten a strength augmenting quirk!" He yelled before walking forward, surprising everyone except Izuku and Aizawa. "There's no way in hell a slime quirk could cause such strength....tell us the truth, Izuku, YOU QUIRK STEALING SON OF A-" Bakugo yelled as he ran at Izuku, before feeling a tug around him and being tossed back.

"Sit. Down. Now." Aizawa says "you have bad anger issues, Katsuki Bakugo...we know for a fact the kid didn't steal a strength augmentation quirk...we personally update his medical records for every quirk he's gained, and he hasn't gained a single quirk since that villain attacked him.." he folds his arms "if you dare accuse someone of something clearly false and try to attack them, I'll have you expelled permanently from this school, and ensure you never make it to what you call a "heroing school for extras" ever again..." he lets go of Bakugo and thumbs up Izuku, not really changing his face "good job, Izuku....please make your way back to the students...we have a long day ahead of us..."