Chapter 15: The Attack

The villains all smiled up at the wannabe heroes in training, and were talking amongst themselves.

"I wanna kill the guy that looks like some knight...." one villain called out.

"I wanna have some fun with the grape boy..." another smiles more as he takes a knife out and polished the blade.

"I wanna clobber the red reject..." another says, pointing at Kirishima.

Izuku couldn't understand why they were here. Why was the portal guy here, of all places? Why didn't that guy attack and kill him while his guard was down when they met?

Aizawa grimaced at the villains "you will do no harm to these students..." he turns to Thirteen "get those kids out of here! We need to evacuate and request backup!"

Thirteen nods as she slowly backs the students away from the fight, before the portal guy suddenly appears behind them.

"Sorry for this, young ones...we are the League of Villains....and we have a request of you.." he points to Izuku "let us talk to that boy...our leader requests his presence..."

Izuku froze, and steps forward, not understanding any of this. "W-why?! I saw you this morning and you seemed so nice! Why didn't you just take me then?!"

The portal man sighs. "Because it was against the plan...and Shigaraki was so into invading the USJ so he can..."send a message" if they denied our request..."

"You won't lay a hand on these students! Or take them as hostages!" He points to Izuku "IZUKU! Get back here! If they take you, they'll be successful!"

Izuku froze, but then looks between the two. "I....I don't know what to do..I don't want them to hurt any of you...b-but....I don't want them to succeed.." he says

"We will be okay, as long as you-"

Izuku suddenly transforms to slime and jumps out of the way, seeing this as the only way to appease both sides.

"What the..." Kurogiri sighs "well, we can't Exaclty attack your class if you didn't force him to stay behind....I'll just send you all to other locations....to ensure none of you escape until we have the boy..." he suddenly shrouds the group in smoke, leaving Izuku as the only one to escape his teleportation.

Izuku ran away from the fight, running through thick woods, which he assumes was supposed to be part of a forest rescue. He ran and ran, praying his plan was working. It was the smartest way to go for him. It was the only idea that kept running through his mind. If they want him as a hostage, they'll have to find him.

Suddenly, a blade nearly gets his arm as he dodges to the side. A villain clad in silk red robes licked the blade, causing it to glow red hot. "Hold still....I need to take you in...but I wanna have fun with-"

He's immediately cut off as a large fist of slime hits him against a tree, knocking him unconscious. What the heck... Izuku thinks to himself as he runs this...these villains aren't trained in combat...they just seemed to be...picked off the streets... he ran ahead as he suddenly sees that same man from before, clad in hands, looking over the battlefield. Aizawa was already fighting off the villains with ease as this random hand clad villain was jumping with glee.

"Get him!" He smiles, as he sees the villains attempt to overtake Aizawa. "Send a message to the other heroes!" He laughs. He turns his head and sees Izuku, instantly frowning. He knows what's his mission is, and just frowned. "Aw...the games almost over..." he sighs "just...lets finish this up, and get a victory for the League....Nomu..." he looks over towards the hulking black bird like creature. "Attack and capture." He points to Izuku.