Chapter Four: Truths Revealed

Izuku sits inside one of the questioning rooms, a bit nervous on why he was in here and not in some police officers office. He assumes that maybe the information he was giving out was private. Still, it panicked him nonetheless.

Toshinori, now deflated from his hero form, stares at the kid, who seemed so confused and sorta scared in a way in his eyes. "There's no way a kid like this could have inherited that filths quirk..." he says, folding his arms. "Not once did he slip up, or seems to be lying...this kid...." he sighs. "Maybe it's just a coincidence? Maybe he just got a quirk oddly similar to All for Ones?"

A lone police officer was beside him. It was one of his close and trusted friends, Tsukauchi. He looked over at toshinori before procuring a tablet from his bag. "I'm not so sure, Toshinori....CCTV shows him demonstrating that power more than anything..." he says. "This doesn't seem coincidental...worst, and least likely case, All for One somehow possessed his body...." Tsukauchi sighs. "But more likely, it was either given to the boy as a gift....or, if we assume based on his family tree and last relatives to 'pass away'..."

Toshinori shakes his head. "No way that a villain so evil and corrupt had time to start a loving family..." he folds his arms. "The kid praises his father for all the love he gave...plus a quick phone call to let his mother know he was safe shows that she also had a lot of care for him..." he sighs "still...it's possible maybe somewhere deep down, the guy had a heart...." he shudders. "Makes me shake thinking about that..."

Tsukauchi nods at Toshinori. "Right...but...his quirk is definitely as he stated to you, as shown by his medical records..." he says. "So he definitely is truthful when your taking to him..." he says. "Maybe...this could be a new start for that quirk?"

"Hm? How so?" Toshinori asks.

"Well..." Tsukauchi says. "Based in who the previous user was...and your philosophy that quirks that seem evil don't have to be..."

Toshinori smiles "you want me to train the kid? Hmm....if it means that possibly we can nip this quirks bad rep once and for all..." he smiles "I'll make sure that I ask him.." he says. "But...I guess I'll have to tell him a few things...some ground rules, a few life stories, and all that.." he looks to Tsukauchi. "You can stay to see how this clustertruck unfolds.." he says. He pays his shoulder and walks to the entrance of the questioning room.

Midorya looks to the door as the knob is being turned, and sees a shriveled up skeleton man walk in. He immediately freezes, but sighs, realizing there's no way a villain would come in here to chat...right? He still keeps an eye on the man. "So...I assume your a police guy of some sort to talk about what happened..?" He asks.

"Why would I need to ask?" He looks to the kid and smiles, before sitting down on a chair opposite of him. "When I was there?"

"Wait..." he looks around a bit confusedly. "You watched us from afar? Or maybe it was CCTV?" He looks around. "A-am I in trouble?"

He laughs "oh, god, kid, you crack me up..." he sits down. "Not necessarily, as far as I know...you used your queen to defend yourself, which is still within legal bounds...so congrats on not destroying anything." He thumbs him up.

"Phew..." he sighs "I thought I did something bad..." he says. "I know I'm just so glad AllMight took the time to see me and at least attempt to save me!" He smiles.

"Well, kid...I'm grateful your alive given I arrived late..." he sighs.

"Wait...what do you mean you arrived late..? Like at the crime scene in the aftermath?" Midorya questions.

"Well, I see your not one to jump to conclusions...." he gets up, and in a puff of smoke, appears in his muscle form. "IT IS I! ALL-" he reverts to a skeleton and coughs up blood.