Chapter Three: Sludge

Years ever since that day has passed. Izuku never felt the need to ask that voice for any help, nor did the voice ever chime in to give any help. It seemed like using his quirk or pondering his quirk wasn't much of an issue for him for now, instead it was the bullying that had gotten expressively worse and worse. As the years went on, and more and more kids had grown older, they've realized that his quirk could be more harmful that previously anticipated. Hell, with the added bonus that Izuku was writing down heroes quirks in stunning detail, he looked more and more like a villain now by the day.

It was a new day of classes for Izuku, and as he nervously walked down the halls to his class, a student stopped him. He looked new here, but obviously knew about him from the rumors. "I-is it true...?" The kid asks. "That you can...take quirks...?"

Izuku sighs and nods. "Yeah....let me guess....your gonna..." before he could even finish, the student froze in place. Izuku guessed the shock of it all got to him, and decidedly walked out of the hall, that student still staring with a dumbfounded look.

A few classes go by before he reached his class with Bakugo. He nervously walks by Bakugo as he sits down and sighs. Today is gonna be another tough day, isn't it? He sighs and looks forward in class, before writing notes on heroes he analyzed on the news that morning.

Then the teacher had spoken up. "As you may know, your nearing the end of your journey here at school, and eventually, your gonna wanna decide on a career....normally, we would do a test to confirm what sorts jobs you want but...." he takes a stack of tests and throws them in the air. "Why ask such stupid questions?! We all know you all wanna be heroes!"

The class jeered and roared in excitement, showing off the quirks they possessed, while Izuku nervously watched them all. All powerful in they're own right.... Izuku sighs.

"Hey, teach! Don't lump me in with the other losers and extras!" Bakugo yelled. "You already know that I'm top of the class....I've aced all my exams, and my quirk is crazy flashy and powerful quirk!" He laughs as he stands up. "I'm gonna be the number one hero, and all of you can grovel at my feet as I laugh!" He begins laughing haughtily at the class, who cry in anger and outrage.

The teacher adjusts his glasses. "Ah...seems as though Midorya is going to apply for UA as well?" He reads. "Hmm...interesting" he scratched his head.

Bakugo froze as he looked over to Izuku with a sadistic yet confused smile. "What the hell are you playing, Deku?!"  He pops a few explosions near Izukus face. "We all know what the hell your quirk is..." he says "why would such a villain wanna get into UA?!" He yells. "What quirk are you gonna use?! Better question, what are you gonna take?!" He laughs and looks down on Izuku.

"W-well....Kacchan..." Izuku says nervously. "I..I mean I can ace the exams without it..."

Bakugo laughs at Izuku's way of thinking. "What the hell, Deku?! Are you dreaming up bullshit in your sleep?" He laughs. "Come on! We all know your recording quirks and such in that damn notebook ever since you got your quirk...tells me that your planning to take a quirk from a hero, huh?" He smiles more, but his smile seemed more angry.

Izuku gulped. "N-no! I just admire the quirks all these heroes have! L-like...uh...the new one, Mt. Lady, I mean she has a nice size changing quirk, but it could be bad for tight spaces and such, but it's crazy powerful..."

Bakugo sneered a bit at the reference to her. "What, that gal? She can kiss my ass! All she can do is grow taller, while I can blow up anything I wish! She wishes she had a quirk like mine...hell, even yours..." he folds his arm and sits down on his desk. "Face it Deku, your not gonna get into UA without that quirk of yours...or someone else's, for that matter..." he says, looking at Izuku out the corner of his eye for the rest of the day.