Chapter 8

Eren's POV

After Armin left, the house got just as boring as it was before he was here. It was late anyway, so I decided I would go to bed. I said goodnight to Mikasa, she said it back and we parted into our separate bed rooms.

I laid down in my bed, and I thought about Armin. His silky blonde hair, ocean blue eyes, beautiful pale skin, how tiny and frail, but totally cuddleable he looked... Oh man... The things I would want to do to that boy.... No! Let's not get perverted, Eren! Don't think about that!

Well, looks like my little crush has turned into a big one. I fell asleep with my little blonde friend being the only thing on my mind.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'll skip the torturous routine of how Mikasa gets me out of bed and on to the bus everyday... But let me tell you, it's terrible. Probably for her too, I acknowledge how stubborn I can be.

Armin was on the bus again today, so I sat down with him instead of my friends in the back of the bus. "Grandpa working again today?" I asked him. I learned that he lives with his grandpa last night when we were socializing, as much as Armin can socialize, and that he only rides the bus to school when his grandpa can't take him.

Armin looked up from the book that he was reading. "Oh... N-no I just thought I could ride the bus now that I have friends!" He said. Poor guy didn't have friends? Well I'll make sure to be the best he could ever have. I wrapped one arm over his shoulder and looked down at the page of his book. "What are you reading?" I asked. Armin closed the book and showed a red cover that had 'ALLEGIANT' written on it in all capitals.

"Is it good?" I asked, which in response Armin nodded excitedly.

"What's happening in it right now?" Was my second question. Armin didn't answer. He stared at the cover and puffed his cheeks out, his eyes watered a tiny bit. Must've been a sad book...

"Nevermind I think I get the point." I said smiling.

I realized my arm was still around his tiny shoulders, but I decided against letting him go. Me holding him caused him to scoot closer and... Our bodies just fit perfectly next to each other it seemed. I didn't want to let him go, but unfortunately, I had to when the bus stopped and we got off soon to split to our separate classes.