4

Did you see bts getting ready with vogue?????
I am watching that right now 😅

***********

The full hour of after school session was a torture for the mates as they saw the omega being surrounded by alphas, and humans who were obviously lusting over him.

Yoongi want to pull Jungkook away but he remembered the previous slap and decided to not anger the omega any more.

On the other hand Jungkook was ten times worse, no doubt he was enjoying his mate's jealously but he could feel a coil in his lower stomach. He knows the sensation he is nearing his heat, although it wasn't the time but the mate's scent often force an omega in heat, to fasten the mating process.

Jungkook hates it why only omega goes into forced heat and not alphas into forced rut after finding their mate, it is sexist.... If not for his scent becoming too noticeable he would throw a tantrum, but it wasn't the time for that as he rushed out of the room with his bag, leaving everyone confused about his sudden running away.

Jungkook was running down the hallways, he was so distressed how will he take bus with his scent being so obvious......... fuck his mates for not wanting him, it is so annoying.....

It was the time Jungkook for the first time wanted to have friends, he have no friends he can't even ask for any help.

At the same time Jungkook eyes land on a female alpha who was shoving her used shirt in the locker, Jungkook couldn't think of an as he rushed toward that alpha, " excuse me.. Can I borrow that shirt..." fuck... Jungkook sounded like a pervert and the alpha gave him a judging stare.

Jungkook felt so embarrassed that he bowed continuously while explaining himself, "I don't mean it like that, I am in heat and have to take bus.... It just won't be safe to travel like that... I am so sorry for making you uncomfortable... "

The alpha girl finally nodded her head in understanding as she gave that shirt to Jungkook, however before he can put it on a hand tucked on the alphas shirt.

"Lisa why are you giving your shirt to random omega.... "

"umm.... Rosé... "

Jungkook had no time to get between mates fight as he quickly explained his side again to the omega, who looked skeptical at first however when Jungkook become extremely strong suddenly she left the shirt and closed her mates nose, dragging her mate away and throwing the alpha whose name was Lisa, in the alpha bathroom.

Jungkook finally wore the shirt and rushed toward the exit gate, it was good that not many people were in the school for after school activities.

But before he can step out his hand was gripped by another as he saw the omega from before, what was her name again??? Rosé or something... Held him dragging him to school parking lot and she opened the car door.

" hop in boy.. It is not safe to go with public transport, your scent is not hiding much... " Rosé said with a smile.

Jungkook returned the smile and sat in the car as he put the location in GPS and closed his eyes . He was feeling extremely sad, he was blessed with six mates and none of them want him.

Although he appeared like a strong omega in front of them, his heart was aching being rejected was painful. Was he not good enough for them.

Suddenly Jungkook felt a hand on his thighs, Rosé gave her a sweet smile. "Don't stress too much, your scent is souring. We are about to reach your house.. "

True to her word, they soon reached the cottage. Rosé took Jungkook's phone and added her number at the same time saving his number too, " if you need something call me anytime... OK.. "

Jungkook just nodded his head and muttered a weak thank you.

He was in so much pain, he felt extremely useless as an omega.... abandoned omega....

*******

Do you like it??