27

Hey loves, are you enjoying these frequent updates 💕

Bae-sok was well trusted by the pack before Jungkook came, so for her to know the omega hideout wasn't big deal. She had been to the hideout a lot of time.

Being in her wolf form, she reached the hideout within few minutes. Her eyes were red as she released a deep growl, awaring her pack warriors who were hidden at a distance, and with a blink of an eye there were numerous betas and alphas standing right outside of the omega hideout, ready to attack.

Inside the hideout, all the omegas and pups were shivering in fear, they can smell aggressive pheromones just outside their hideout.

Just then a loud " thud.. " was heard from the door, soon the noise become louder and louder making the pace get filled with distressed omega pheromones.

Jungkook who was sitting in the middle looked extremely lost, he had no idea what he should do and was continuously mindlinking his alphas, who were on their way here but it would take at least 15 minutes, even if they travel the fastest they can.

His attention snapped when the hideout door broke, and a huge number of alphas and betas poured inside the room.

It was like a switch being snapped on inside Jungkook, as he felt his whole mind turning into fuzzy, like filled with cotton and his consciousness seemed to slip out. He felt a complete other personality taking over him.

Jungkook's eyes turned into a mix of blue and yellow and his body became extremely illuminous

His scent became extremely sweet and extremely spicy like a weird mixture of honey and cinnamon but worked extremely well

Jungkook felt his body rising up from the ground only one or two inches as a bubble started forming around him.

First the bubble was small only covering Jungkook's head then it slowly start to expand covering his body and then expanded further covering all the omegas and pups present inside it

The alphas and betas that had entered the hideout were weirded out when they saw an unusual sight, they rushed toward the bubble trying to force their way in, however they were pushed back with the equal force.

It was nothing like the thing they know about, the bubble look soft and ready to pop, however it was way too thick and seem to resist the attack of anyone.

The alphas and betas continued to attack the bubble with every kind of weapon they had, however it didn't burst instead it seems to thicken even more.

It was then a shrill growl was heard from the outside, and the true blood alphas with their pack mates finally reached the hideout.

Bae-sok 's whole face became red as she saw her pack members getting slaughtered by the pack and she once again pulled out the silver dagger, ready to attack Taehyung, who was closest to her. However her hands were stopped mid way by Jungkook.

Jungkook jumped out of the bubble and held Bae-sok's hand in a firm grip his dual coloured eyes seem to peirce through her soul.

Jungkook mercilessly turned Bae-sok's hand into a complex angle, forcing her to stab herself in the neck with the silver dagger she had in her hands.

Bae-sok's grip on dagger became loose as the blood started dropping out of her wound, she fall down on the ground hitting the floor with a loud bang as she take her last strained breath before dying.

Within next few seconds all the alphas and betas with Bae-sok were also killed in fight and it was then Jungkook fall down unconscious on the floor in between the dead bodies.

******