8

I may or may not had a terrible fight with my best friend..... So, pray that she will actually forgive my sorry ass ... because she is pissed and probably hate me now. I can't write anything alone.. 😭😭😭

*******

Jungkook had a blazing smile when he woke up the next day, his two bunny ears flopped soon he felt he was alone in the room.

Did his dumb mates actually left him alone, is this the way they are going to court them.. Truly disappointing... He shook his head and his scent turned sour without him even realizing.

And just on cue two men entered the room, it was jin and Yoongi. Jungkook learned their names by yesterday introduction.

Yoongi came closer and scooped Jungkook up bridal style making Jungkook squeak in surprise as an adorable giggle come out his mouth.

Jin come closer to two pecking Jungkook on forehead making him blush as he made his way to the bathroom.

Yoongi pecked Jungkook's cheeks softly, as Jungkook raised his hand but Yoongi jerked back, " you aren't going to slap me are you..??.."

Jungkook giggle as he softly cupped Yoongi's face with a hand and nuzzle his face in his mates scent gland, it actually felt nice...

Soon, they heard Jin calling them as they both entered the connected bathroom where Jin has prepared the amazing bath and also lighted up a few scented candles.

Yoongi let Jungkook on his feet and kissed him a little on one cheek while Jin does the same on the other leaving their little mate to get a relaxing bath.

Jungkook watched them leave and removed his pajamas to soak in bath water, that Jin prepared. Somehow, the attention by his mate feels different then the attention he received from other alphas.

It felt extremely satisfying....

*********

A/n : a really small update..

Cause I am sad 😔