20

I really forgot to update this book... Sorry loves 😂 ... And thanks for being patient 😘❤💜

*********

" Lisa, we are searching for a hybrid omega. He needs to be killed. If you want to enter into the pack and finally not being a rouge. You have this chance..... Because I guess you know how difficult it is to be a rouge.. Right?? We will send you a picture. "

The line went silent as the phone got hanger up with a beep.

The four females sat silently for a few seconds. Finally Jennie took in a deep breath, " what should we do alpha?? "

" WHAT EVEN IS THIS QUESTION.??... NO ONE IS TOUCHING JUNGKOOK... Tell me Lisa you will not harm Jungkook right... I have no problem being rouge.. It doesn't matter if it's legal to kill us or anything. But you and our mates can protect us right... Please Lisa. " Rosé was blabbering hysterically...

Lisa took a deep breath leaning back to her couch. She was trying hard to think about something but Rosé's continuous rambling wasn't helping one bit, " Rosé let me think.. Keep quite please.. "

" THERE IS NOTHING TO THINK ABOUT... WHAT THE FUCK.. "

"SUBMIT OMEGA.. SHUT UP... I SAID LET ME THINK... "

Rosé fell on her knees whimpering and Lisa looked down at her with bloodshot eyes, her alpha seem to take control over her. She looked at Jisoo, "Beta, lock her in the room. And bring the another omega down. "

" yes alpha.. "

Jisoo picked up the whimpering mate up in her arms walking down towards her room, Rosé look like she still want to fight back but her whole body seem to be highly affected by the overwhelming alpha pheromones.

She couldn't help but let out stream of tears down her face releasing her own distressed pheromones, her sweet candy like smell turned sour as she continues to cry in her mates embrace.

Jisoo finally placed Rosé on the bed, "Rosé don't you trust Lisa... Look she is an alpha. Her first instinct will always be the best of our pack. "

" so, she has right to throw Jungkook to the hands of the killers.. NO JISOO "

" do you really think about her like that... Shouldn't you have little more trust on your mate?? Let her think make decision rather than yelling and jumping to conclusions... I am so dissapointed on you Rosé.. " Jisoo shook her head, leaving the distressed omega to herself in the locked room.

****

" do you think, she will do that.??. "

" she is a weak female alpha with no pack, a rouge... With omega and betas mate don't you think all she would want a secured future for her mates as a pack member and not a rouge who can be killed like pests.. "

" And she have brain to decide what is good for her ... I can finally kill that pest of an omega.. "

*****

Lisa looked up at the omega who was standing in front of her with a confused and scared expression.

" you are coming with me.. " then she looked at her betas, " no one should follow me.. " she walked out of the house.

Jungkook looked around hoping to see Rosé but he could only smell her distressed smell making him feel more scared than he already was.

But looking around he had no other option but to follow the female alpha out of the house.

****

A/n : do you like the chapter??💜❤

What do you think going to happen?