24

Jungkook ran with his tail tuck between his legs, he didn't want to fight with a group of animals.

He ran away into the closest forest and stopped abruptly, because he had no idea where the fuck he was. He was about to change back when he felt another familiar wolf collide with him at a great speed.

" what the hell Rosé..?? Have you gone blind.. "

" shut the hell up.. Why the fuck did you ran away..?? "

" don't tell me you wanted me to become all those wolves supper... They were about to attack us.. "

Rosé's wolf let out an annoyed snarl as it bumped it's head onto Jungkook, "you stupid dumbass, they were accepting you as their Luna.. "

Jungkook finally seem to understand the situation as he finally felt an unexplainable embarrassment creeping onto him, and he let out a nervous chuckle, " oh... - "

" yes... Oh stupid fool... So are we going back now?? "

Jungkook just made a face and turned, however his ears twitched at a very familiar sound.

" Jungkook let's go -.."

" shh... " Jungkook interrupted Rosé's whining with a very serious face, " do you hear it?? "

" What?? " The face Rosé made was genuinely confused, she tried to concentrate all her senses but still can't hear anything special except the rustling of leaves.

" I can't hear anything... Jungkook?? JUNGKOOK - " she yelled inside her mind link when she saw Jungkook changing into small white bunny .

Rosé was shocked, it was the first time she saw this and it fascinated her a lot she in her wolf form pushed Jungkook a bit from her snot, resulting in Jungkook falling face first on the ground.

The little bunny turned around giving an annoyed look to the wolf, while the wolf just pushed the bunny again which led to Jungkook using his bunny hand to smack the omega's snot away.

However, after changing in his bunny form his senses hightend a bit. He was able to depict from where the noise he was hearing coming from.

He gave Rosé a look, praying hard that she understands because being in his bunny form he can not mind link with anyone except his mates.

To his great pleasure Rosé got the hint, that he wants to go ahead on his own and will come to her when he will be done with whatever he wants to do.

However Rosé looked skeptical, the bunny in front of him look exactly like normal bunnies in the forest. So she looked at the bush beside them. Their were some wild berries so Rosé used her wolf paw to crush few of them letting out thick blackish red liquid.

She the held up that paw and patted Jungkook's head with it, giving the bunny a distinct red paw print right on its back.

Jungkook grimanced at the red sweet smelling sticky liquid on his fur, but didn't say anything as the sweet smell of the liquid help him covering a little bit of his smell left in which was good. If he didn't want to be seen.

Jungkook gave last look to Rosé, as if telling her to stay where she was. And Rosé just plopped her wolf's butt down, laying as if showing Jungkook that she understood him.

Jungkook hopped his way towards the direction from where he could hear the distinct voices.

Almost after ten minutes and passing a large part of forest, Jungkook finally was able to see a group of wolves. Some in their human form, and some in their animal form in a group standing their.

It looked suspicious, the group of wolves consider all male betas and alphas, their were also two true bloods alpha among them.

But what catches his attention were a very familiar figure, Bae-sok.

He leaned a bit forward trying to take a better look at the female, and yeah he was right. It was Bae-sok with an elderly. They seem to be trying to negotiate something with the two true bloods.

Jungkook could hear what they were talking about, but he was at a fair distance from the group. He in no way want to be their tea time snacks.

So he can not hear complete sentence from how far he was standing but he can catch a few words.

Honorable - rouge king - money - secret route - midnight - pack - kill - 7 true blood - omega mate - share power......

And it clicked, they were planning to attack his pack, and enter the pack through secret route around midnight.

Jungkook turned and ran as fast as he can, back to Rosé. He won't let anyone of his pack get attacked.

******

Heyyyyy

So my papers are going on but I have updated other books, so why not this one lol.

But for some time update will take time.

I have to focus on exams more..

Thank you for patiently waiting 💜❤

I love u 😘💜❤