28

Jungkook was rushed to the pack healer, his body was glowing at one second and then becoming deathly pale the other second, his whole body temperature was also fluctuating again and again concerning the alphas.

They placed Jungkook softly on the healer's bed, the healer of the pack was an old man. Dressed in white coloured clothes and with overflowing white beard, his face and hands were full of wrinkles however he still carry himself with great composure.

His head held high and back straight, he had lived for various centuries to see all kind of diseases and he knows all kind of cures .

As soon as he saw the alphas carrying the omega whose body was glowing, he rushed toward them, " oh my god, this is the last royal blood.. "

Everyone looked at him confused, Royal Blood??, aren't they long extinct..

But the healer didn't pay any mind to them as he rummaged through the numerous bags he had and soon picked out a weird pink colored flower, placed it with two different kind of medicinal herbs and grind it together, turning it into thick paste.

Then he showed the paste to the alphas, " to the normal wolves, this paste often end up burning the skin, it is poisonous to them but for a royal blood, it is like the cure to every other thing... "

He them placed a thick layer onto Jungkook's forehead, it was then Jungkook's body temperature seem to stabilize itself and his body color also turned into normal shade.

The healer closely studies Jungkook's heartbeat, " it seems his royal powers were locked up at the time of his birth, it could be because the royals were killed mercilessly by the rogues , but maybe some immense emotions or a sudden need to protect may have forcefully unlocked his royal powers.. "

Everyone in the room was speechless, as the healer nodded his head, " now their is only two ways, either we close his powers again or he train to control his powers, however it's very important to keep this a secret, to make sure no-one knows about it, this way it would be much better for him. "

Jin sat beside Jungkook moving his hands softly through his brown mop of hair, " it is his decision to make, whatever he choose we are okay with it... "

" I - I will train.... " everyone looked at Jungkook, whose eyes were barely open, " I feel complete with my third form, I don't want to lock it out again.."

Namjoon leaned down to peck Jungkook's cheek, " of course baby, we will train you. "

The healer who was standing quitly at the distance nodded his head as he looked at Jungkook, " hmm good choice. But maybe after your delivery?? "

Everyone looked straight at the healer wide eyes, " af-after what??? "

" the delivery?? ... You don't know the Luna is pregnant..?? "

And it was like the waterworks left open as everyone started crying, the alphas rushed to Jungkook kissing him, telling him how happy they were and how proud they were off..

Jungkook wouldn't trade it for anything 💕

*****