EPILOGUE

It's been years, since Jungkook found his mates. He still remembers the day they met him, in middle of school hallways.

If anyone would have asked Jungkook what he expects from his future the first day he found his mates. He would have never said that he expected a big happy family like he have right now.

He softly sighed as he take out few home packed meals from the picnic basket and placed them on the mat, he smiled when he saw Taehyung running around in his wolf form with their adorable daughter on his back as Jimin chased the two letting out growls jokingly making the little pup giggle uncontrollably as she kept a firm grip on Taehyung's fur.

On the other side, Namjoon and Yoongi were trying to teach Yeonjun how to change back and forth from its wolf form. And Hoseok was sitting on the grass with Soobin laying on top of him.

Jungkook leaned back onto Jin who was helping him with setting up the food. He was happy, just what he had wanted all his life, his happy family.

He was deep in thoughts when he felt a hand tugging on his clothes, he turned to the toddler picking him up softly cooing, " oh baby did your mom lost you again??? "

" What do you mean lost?? Do you think I go around loosing my pups..? "

" well Rosé you actually left him in super market... "

" IT WAS ONCE... AND I THOUGHT I LEFT HIM WITH LISA... "

" but you left him... Didn't you.. "

" STOP ATTACKING ME.. I'M SENSITIVE.. "

Rosé rubbed her pregnant belly with a few unshed tears in her eyes as Jungkook fall down backwards laughing, remembering the incident.

Soon both of their mates joined them on the mat as the three pups crowd around Rosé's pup, playing with him.

" Mommy can we take Aashi home.. " Aany look with big pleading eyes to Jungkook, who was about to refuse but Rosé cut him off.

" suree.... You can.. " and then she leaned towards Jungkook whispering , "take him with you, I need to get dicked down today, my hormones are going crazy.. "

Jungkook chocked on his sandwich as he coughed loudly giving a disgusted look to Rosé. Which she completely ignored munching on her pickle juice covered Cheetos .

Jungkook grimanced at the choice of snacks and made an even disgusted face when Rosé gave one of the same to his kids, convincing them how tasty it was.

Though Aany was the only one who was able to swallow it, but ran to the farthest corner from Rosé soon after.

Jungkook loved everything, his mates, his freinds, and everything else.

Now all he prays for, is to everything be just the same , for everyone to be happy and together

****

I didn't find the need to stretch the story any further.

I made this story as a lightheart fun story..

I hope you all enjoyed it.

Share your thoughts on the story 💕

If you enjoyed the story consider supporting the author, refer to story SUPPORT THE AUTHOR 💜