23

So I have started a one shot book. Where I will write stories according to the suggestion of my readers.

You can check it out and send me any suggestions through private message if you have any of btsxbts and blackpinkxblackpink ship if you want to. PLEASE DON'T SEND TAEKOOK.

******

Jungkook felt the presence of a lot of wolves behind him. He turned around quickly to come face to face with the pack members.

They all looked at Jungkook then back at each other . Jungkook looked at them wide eyes not knowing what he should actually expect from it. Because if they collectively decided to attack him he had no idea what he would even do.

He turned his head around to look at Rosé who looks like she would sprint the fuck away if they were about to attack. Jungkook scoffed at her and in return she looked sheepishly at him.

But the next thing happened shocked both of them.

All the wolves bowed down and howl collectively as they paid official respect to the Luna. Promising their loyalty to him in the most tradition way.

For someone who had lived alone all his life Jungkook had zero idea what was actually going on and he actually sprinted away thinking it was a battle cry and all the wolves were about to attack him.

Rosé was so mooved by the pack members pledging their loyalty that she was moved to tears. As an omega mated to head leader of pack this was a scene she wanted to experience in her life but people in the pack were narrow minded enough to not except a female alpha so she was really happy for her friend.

She was waiting for Jungkook to except the loyalty and pledge his trust to the members to create the bond but when she noticed confused look on the face of wolves she finally turned to her side and find the spot empty.

And at a distance she could see a small figure running like someone had lit fire on his tail.

Rosé was confused she had no idea what actually goes inside Jungkook's head. She turned and give a somewhat apologetic look to the wolves although at the same time trying hard not to burst out laughing and ran to catch up with Jungkook who was still running away very very fast.

****

In the hall the alphas were having a serious discussion with alpha Choi.

Alpha Choi was Bae-sok's father. A very proud men. In his whole bloodline their wasn't a single omega and hence he considers his bloodline to be absolutely pure.

For him omegas are an impure breed which only belong to be treated as a play thing for the superior breed. He had never considered any omega worthy of any human right.

Sometimes if omegas get pregnant their kids are taken away given to couples who can't have kids. The Choi clan had biggest prostitution ring but a few years earlier all of omegas were freed and sent away by someone and he still hold grudges against those set of mates.

Now his clan is in verge of extinction due to no omega wanting to be a part of it and he was hoping on creating a bond with the true blood alphas to flourish his pack but now they had an omega too, this actually didn't sit well with him.

He looked at the alphas, " alphas I really don't understand why would you give your Luna position to an omega you met a few days ago.. "

Yoongi by this time was sick and tired of everyone judging their mate, " I am really not sure if any of you can understand a thing or not but Jungkook is our destined mate blessed up on to us by the moon goddess and your opinion or anyone's else opinion doesn't fuc*ing matters.. "

Choi sneered, " don't tell me alphas you are ready to bear with an unworthy mate- "

" THAT IS OUR LUNA. KNOW YOUR PLACE, DON'T TRY YOUR LUCK HERE"

Choi tried hardest to not fall on his knees and submit to the alphas in front of him but the oppressive pheromones were too much and fall on his knees with a thump beside her daughter who was already on her knees whimpering.

Taehyung gave a look to the guards who dragged both of them away however before they were thrown out.

Namjoon growled aggressivly, "DON'T EVER COME TO OUR PACK ANYMORE . WE DON'T ENTERTAIN PEOPLE WHO DISRESPECT OUR LUNA. "

Choi wanted to say something. However he was stopped by a growl from Jimin " BE GLAD YOU ARE MAKING OUT OF HERE ALIVE. "

But Hoseok and Jin chimed in. " I STILL THINK WE SHOULD KILL THEM TO SET UP CLEAR THAT NOONE IS ALLOWED TO DISRESPECT JUNGKOOK "

This was the last line that sent both the father and daughter running out of the pack house with their tail tucked between their legs.

*****

If anyone has cool
BtsxBts or
Bp x Bp

( except taekook lol. I have too many of those)

One shot idea send me a personal message. I'll add it in my one-shot book.