16

I am giving you all the updates because I might not update this book for some time... As I will focus on other books.. 💜😉❤

*****************

Bae-sok covered up his angry expression with a smile as she walked toward the trio, trying to sit on Yoongi's lap however Jungkook placed his legs their.

" Yoongi my legs are so sore.... I can't even feel them... " he used a cute whinny tone like a spoiled kid.

Bae-sok smirked as she was sure that Yoongi hate spoiled brats and will show the omega his place for putting his legs on him.

However Yoongi just cooed and started massaging his legs. But, the whole thing didn't last long when Namjoon and others entered the room suddenly.

" hyung, the rouges attacked the blue blood pack, we all need to go.. "

It didn't took long for all the alphas to get ready as they were going out. Bae-sok tried to go forward for a hug, but she was ignored completely when all the alphas went straight to the omega who had teary eyes.

" come home soon and safe alphas...... I will wait for all of you... And you dare not get hurt.. "

All the alphas cooed at their mate and kissed his cheeks and leaving hurriedly after, unintentionally ignoring Bae-sok who was standing at a side.

Just as the front door closed and the scent of the alphas faded. Jungkook looked at the beta , " you ain't planning to leave anytime soon??? I really don't like you... Just telling in case it wasn't obvious already... "

Bae-sok was a bit stunned hearing the omega, she didn't expect the omega to disrespect her right in her face. Because any omegas she met were submissive so she can not bear the disrespect from him.

" SUBMIT OMEGA... HOW DARE YOU DISRESPECT YOUR SUPERIOR " she growled with her eyes flaming yellow.

However, Jungkook who didn't even submit to alphas without his wish found it amusing, " it's somewhat cute that you think you are my superior, bitch do I look like I care for your rank... Tuck your tail between your legs and shooo... You ain't required here.. "

Jungkook tone was so calm that it was irritating her, she had no idea how he didn't submit to her but it was extremely embarrassing to be talked down by an omega.

She growled and charged toward Jungkook but Jungkook didn't even try to get away, " even though I can't hit you, I might be carrying alphas pups you really want to hit me... Then go ahead I can take a hit if it means seeing your head off your body.. "

This comment made her stop involuntarily in her steps, she looked at omega with a look of hatred, " they fucking don't love you, they are just with you so that they can get their heir if you think they will ever mark you... You are so wrong... So.. So wrong "

Bae-sok didn't see any mark on Jungkook's collarbone and hence concluded that her theory was correct, the omega was just vessel for the alphas to get a hier.

Jungkook sneered inwardly, he already have a mark but it is no fun if he will tell the beta that, " oh at least they thought me worthy of carrying their child, aren't you fertile as well as desperate for it..... But.. Poor you.. They didn't even considered you as an option.. "

This was the last string that made the beta growl and leave the house closing the door with a bang.

Jungkook just plopped down on couch and placed his legs on the table, "stupid bitch, what do she think me as the stupid female lead in kdrama,whp believes everything others say... "

Not gonna lie, he enjoyed pissing off the beta and will do it more if she didn't stop eyeing his alphas...

***********

A/n : I am trying my best 💜❤